The Best Finance Rates & Hacks! Submit your CU recommendations!

This excel sheet by @HersheySweet is excellent, thank you!

Does anyone have one for payment saver loans?

Thanks!

I have a flight with 2 layovers with Lufthansa in two weeks. I will maybe finish it then during one of the two layovers and in the airport service to school, assuming they donā€™t loose my laptop, etc in Germany.

2 Likes

Yea instant approval and lots of follow up messages I find them very responsiveā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve been building a mirror to this spreadsheet. If you send me the payment saver links I can add a sheet and share the doc with you to pull from.

Send me a PM. The sheets are hidden to public view, and Iā€™m not sure if you could pull from them.

Thank you!

Got approved at Fed Choice for 1.99% for 72 months on a refinance. They said they would give me the new auto rate since the car was just purchased. :partying_face:

6 Likes

Hi, when did you start the application with FedChoice? The rates are higher now in their siteā€¦

I applied on 8/10. they said new member discount is 1% off of published rates

6 Likes

Hello - I canā€™t seem to see the values in the sheet. Am I missing something?

WTF I got the instant approval 8/8, but they havenā€™t responded to my message on 8/9 asking for the loan rate.

Looks like itā€™s down atm, I would check back Monday.

Edit: Itā€™s working now!

Contact them. they seem backlogged

Yeah, I was planning to reach out Friday but it slipped my mind. Iā€™ll try next week.

Umm call them?

Sorry things happen to break once in a while!

Seems fixed now that I reloaded it.

Does Fedchoice pull your credit the very first time you apply online to become a member. Or they pull once you actually apply for a loan.
Believe they do Balloon loans. I dont see that on there site any mention of Balloon loans just the rates.

Edit: Yes they did a hard pull . Just got notification.
Surprise they need to do a hard pull to give you a membership.

Thank you!

Why didnā€™t you just apply for loan and membership same time?

Because I am not ready for loan yet. Maybe in next few months. I think I blew this one , I was looking for CU which do Balloon loans.