The Audi e-tron GT Discussion Thread

That sucks - I love driving with sunroof open and windows down weather permitting. And now with massaging seats in my jellybean (with which I know you are not exactly enamored). To each their own!

Performance package is a must otherwise it’s just a cool looking car without the stuff to back it up. The e vector and all wheel steering is what makes it fun to drive.

Leather seat package is a must also. I was going to go without but I realize it’s a luxury car and I’m not regretting the decision on that

1 Like

anyone here know if Costco and Penfed rebates stack? I am hearing from some dealers they don’t and have seem some deals showing they do.

1 Like

I had no problem stacking them here in MA.

1 Like

I was told you have to present military ID or discharge papers to use PenFed with Audi. Dealer showed me the official print out from Audi on it.

Shared any dealer taking it without proof is going to end up eating the $2k once it funds.

Not even close to true

Penfed rebate has nothing to do with being active or retired military. It’s just a CU.

1 Like

I’ve asked dealer to input codes in Incentives Claims Portal to see if they are accepted.

Only thing making me nervous is Penfed TC state cannot be combined with Costco select program

Tried a few dealers after we spoke and they won’t stack them. :face_holding_back_tears:

So perplexing, if only someone had proof that we can show :sob:

1 Like

What’s the best way to prove it to be false? I keep being told it’s considered “military select”.

I have a feeling Military Select and Penfed are not the same rebates because Military Select and Costco can be used together but then Penfed explicitly states it cannot be stacked with Costco

I can show you my lease contract which has $27k in incentives. The only way to get to $27k is for PenFed and Costco to stack.

i appreciate it but I def. know what the dealer will say.

“Just because he got the rebates doesn’t mean it won’t get charged back” :upside_down_face:

but if you can DM me a screenshot, ill give it a shot haha.

1 Like

I think I remember seeing that the PenFed rebate small print changed ( it was stackable a few months ago , but no longer - or at least there was no direct instruction on the documentation given to the dealerships that indicated as much a few months ago). I will try to find where I saw that and post it here.

2 Likes

Fellow GT owners, I need your help. My GT came with 20” summer tires, which ain’t gonna do me much good during the Boston winters. It’s only a 24 month lease, so I’m definitely not investing in wheels for the winter, but am torn as to whether I should get winter tires and switch them twice a year or get all-seasons and just leave them on for the entire 24 months? Thoughts?

Here is some info on the open recall.

I’m assuming it’s the same issue causing the stop sale, but I don’t know for sure.

1 Like

I’m getting all-seasons and just leaving them on. I abused my summers as much as I could this past summer

1 Like

That’s correct yes

November fix is what I’m hearing

2 Likes