Texas Lender Tax Credits - Who gets them and how can I tell who has them?

Lender tax credits in Texas make it way more feasible to lease in Texas. I know some brokers have them for some brands (BMW, certain Nissan’s this month) but I am curious how to find out if additional makes/models have them available to widen my search for a good SUV lease in Texas.

Is there an easy way to find out which make or models have lender tax credits in Texas each month?
Is it dealer specific and I just need to call each one and ask if they have any available for the specific make/model I am looking at?
Do some brands just never get any?

Thank you!

4 Likes

trying to learn the same thing. I believe Infiniti also has it this month. (QX60 or 80). please let me know if you learn anything.

Major Metro Chevy Dealers should have them into perpetuity.

2 Likes

Audi dealer usually get a few per month to use on any model so preference is given to more expensive models…

2 Likes

So you can get me a $497 etron GT is what you’re saying?
Sexy Eye Brow GIF by Kinda Funny

Bro, even an employee deal is twice that much on a 2023.

1 Like

Side question - Since Texas lease tax is on purchase price, does it make absolutely no sense to go for less than a 36 term lease due to tax tax then?
bye bye Merc EQS?

The longer the better as long as it makes sense

I don’t think there is a site you can find this info. What I normally do is to put it as the first question to confirm when I start inquiring certain models with the dealers.

1 Like

Benz dealer is having half lease tax credit on EQS this month, at least that is the situation with the one that I was working with. Benz college station had one but was sold last Wednesday…

Does anyone know if Jeep is offering texas sales tax credits on its leases?

They were not last month and don’t think they are this month either. At least right now.

Jeep is going to run into a big inventory issue with their massive price increases and weak incentives

So maybe they will again to help move things at least in Texas.

1 Like

CCAP doesn’t but I was told Ally has some. I wasn’t interested in Ally so I didn’t dig any further

Ally does suck haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.