TEXAS *Lease Transfer* 2016 Sierra Denali ~1300 miles/mo TEXAS! $492/mo

2016 GMC Sierra Denali
45,000 contracted miles
12,100 current miles (goes up occasionally)
25 months remaining in lease
I reside in Houston

You will be have to be approved by GM Financial for the lease transfer. There is a $595 transfer fee paid to GM Financial (consider this your down payment). How that works is I send your Name, Email, and Contact # to GMF and the rest is worked out between you and GMF. GMF then contacts me that the deal is done, and I hand you the keys.

The truck:
All of the standard options on the Denali package plus…
4WD
Stone Blue Metallic
Lane Keep Assist
Auto High Beams - LED
Towing Package
Moon Roof
20" Premium Wheels
Navigation
Bose Stereo System
Heated/Cooled Seats
Tire replacement warranty (need to see if this is transferrable)

It is one of the nicest vehicles have ever owned, and I love it. However I have too many cars and I need to consolidate. My loss is your gain!

I’ve been informed by GM Financial that whoever assumes the lease MUST currently reside in Texas, if this is incorrect please let me know!

I apologize that it only lets me post 1 photo because I am a “new member”. I can send more via email if need be.

just curious about how lease transfers work in texas. i would not have to repay taxes since you already paid taxes in full at the start of the lease correct?

1 Like

The taxes are due by the leasing company and they pass it on to the (first) lessee. Since the transfer does not entail a change in the owner (still the leasing company) the Texas taxes are not collected again.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info vhooloo.

Taxes are killer for new leases in Texas, makes it difficult.

Pictures can be uploaded on request

thanks for the information!

If you are still looking to transfer please contact me. I’ve been looking at Denali 1500 leases and I live in Austin.

Thanks, Joe

Hey Joe, I’m actually in the process of transferring it right now. I will let you know if it falls through.

I will say this, be prepared for quite a lengthy process when transferring a lease through GM Financial. It has taken close to 3 weeks now.

Is truck still avail?