2022 WRX LIMITED -

$36,000.00
36 mo/ 10k miles
$496 a month
MF: .00218
$3,000.00 DAS

or finance at 2.99% for 36 months
$38,500 inc TTL

Is this deal bad? Should I just lease a base 2022 Subawoooo for less?

Thanks peeps!

How much discount off MSRP?

Given that TX will tax the whole amount on lease or purchase, and the spread between MF and financing, I would purchase.

1 Like

Was close to 1800 off MSRP. Will throw in all season mats.

On a 22? You can do better, the $250 mats are fine but not worth leaving $1200+ on the table.

1 Like

Original MSRP: $37,700
DD: 1700
Sale price: $36,000

There is $4k-5.5k off in California.

I think there’s room in your 2022.

Your salesperson or dealer may not want to do it anymore but they CAN

3 Likes

Hard pass 1010

1 Like

Thank youuuu!

Yeah. Any Subaru brokers for TX up in here? Cough @AutoNinjas

Invoice is roughly $2200, there isn’t $5-6k but there are Marketplace Deals at $3k off. Can probably find a CA dealer willing to go $4k off. Do some more research, $1800 is a joke given what people have obtained in the last 45 days.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I even started looking at subawoos. Cause of the mad dash for them in socal/norcal

If you’re going to join the club, you can’t call them that.

Start with the marketplace, even if you have to ship one you’re still ahead. I would move to a strategy of marking offers.

1 Like

For those snowy Texas winters.

1 Like

I don’t know where in TX OP is, but I’ll never forget my first Dallas ice storm. It was like any Spring day in Columbus, but the locals were more spooked than a Southern Californian when it rains for an hour.

No argument, but we don’t have all-weather mats in our cars in Columbus.

In the interest of full disclosure, though, we almost never leave the house.

1 Like

Carpet mats in moist climates give the car character

And :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

2 Likes

Forester chanterelles > forest chanterelles :mushroom:

On the Outback forums, there are several people who live in the tundra (small-t) and correct people on how to get all the moisture out of your carpet, lest it freeze and melt later. I don’t miss living-in or shoveling show, I just visit it on vacation now.

2 Likes

I’m in north tx DFW to be exact. But originally from NYC where nothing is closed until theres like 1’ - 2’ of snow. Since moving down here its been hard to adjust to everything shutting down when it “snows”…I can still see the ground…

It’s more so the horrible drivers who can’t drive in the snow with the 4x4 trucks going 70-80 mph and not knowing how to drive any slower during different conditions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.