Texas | 2021 Audi Q7 55 3.0T Prestige AWD 22" | $80K MSRP w Audi Care | $882 x 41mos | 58 miles on odo | 35K miles left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi Q7 Prestige Quattro

MSRP: $78,725
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $882 (includes AudiCare)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 58
Maturity mileage: 35,112
Effective miles per month: 836
Maturity date: September 2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Audi Financial Services
Transfer fee: $350
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: New (didn’t fit in garage)

Uploading: WA1VXAF73MD029075–06.jpeg… Uploading: WA1VXAF73MD029075–03.jpeg… Uploading: WA1VXAF73MD029075–02.jpeg…

Photos:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Just a heads up, for now Audi transfers mean you retain liability for the three years and turn in costs.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Gorgeous truck, glws

1 Like

This is somewhat misleading and should be removed. IDK about TX residents but virtually every other state will tax this again.

So you got the vehicle without realizing it wouldn’t fit in your garage . Now you want to transfer it for this reason ?

5 Likes

TX tax does not apply to lease xfers that originated in TX, but other states might. Thanks and removed.

That and it’s larger than my wife wanted @Mike_Ezginder. Dumb I know but a great deal nonetheless.

1 Like

What’s the lease terms ?

Great deal indeed! In the market for a Q7, and in TX, but the wife wants the Vicuna Beige and need to be at 15k per year. Best of luck!

@inoc

MSRP including Audi Care: $79,924
I put down $1K (1st month and change)
$882/mo x 41/42 remaining (includes tax in TX)
46% residual

I think you need to fix the Maturity Date, with 42 months, it should be Sept 2024

Fixed. thx @inoc `

Hi is it still available

Hi - is this still available. Please let me know. Thanks

No longer available. Thanks.