Tesla road trips (All are welcome)

Another July, Another adventure!

Who else is taking in the sights?

5 Likes

That heat don’t look like the play

Here’s another.

5 Likes

Im waiting for my Y to come in before we take a trip. The MYLR just doesnt have enough room for travel.

It looks like I will be taking the FIL’s recently acquired LRY-7 on a road trip to Lake Tahoe (as well as a separate trip from the Bay area to LA and then LA to Vegas) next month. Should be interesting! Despite owning my 3 SR+ for a year, really haven’t done any real road trips…longest one was not even 200 miles 1 way.

Obviously not a Tesla, but got a nice roller at the Grand Canyon and a still at Pike’s Peak over my 5,000 mile journey during week timespan from Chicago to Vegas and back.

8 Likes

On the way to Tusayan village now, actually.

5 Likes

And now at the supercharger.

3 Likes

On the way back from Miami through the Alligator Alley, we stopped at the Supercharger which was on a native reservation land. Loved this spot!

2 Likes

Is that Arches? We just went this past month.

Partner was in Telluride for an art thing last mo, so I flew in to join him, stayed a few days there, and then we drove to Moab and then to Scottsdale. I’ll post some pics later.

1 Like

50/50 shot if we make the highlight video now, lol.

Negative.

1 Like

You’re both alive that’s sort of a highlight, no?

1 Like

I had clouds that beautiful (and not horrifically hot weather!) on the first day of my Grand Canyon trip last year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s lovely today!

Don’t be shy, folks! Post them if you’ve got them.

2 Likes

I went for the view but I would stay and come back for the squirrels.

(that’s not a screen or painting, BTW; those are a huge set of windows w/ a view of the park)

2 Likes

This is why I like going to the middle of nowhere:

3 Likes

Pikes Peak

Grand Canyon

1 Like

Here’s some from today.

2 Likes