Tesla owners requested for Survey

Bored? Have a Tesla? Need $125? In SoCal?

I signed up for a Survey and they asked me if anyone I knew had a Tesla, I don’t personally so I will post it here.

Spotlight Marketing wants to ask you some questions for an hour in Westminster
Call 800-217-5660 to see if you qualify.

Tell them Forbs Sent you!

And how do they verify the ownership of the vehicle? Asking for a friend :slight_smile:

IMO the sperm bank shouldn’t accept Tesla owners

2 Likes

I was going to say something very sarcastic to that question about Tesla owners but I’ll refrain. would love to see this thread go in that direction though. Not a lot of fan boys here!

2 Likes

Yes, Registration must match.

So we should call an alleged research company and give them registration information? Would they like SS# and mother’s maiden name as well? I feel I should get $125 for being exposed to this post :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol you asked if you can use a friends, the answer is no. I didn’t say anything else about SSN or anything like that.

I guess you’ve never done one of these. (I’ve done 2 or 3 so far)

when you call they ask a set of questions such as 1) Do you work for an OEM, 2) Have you done a survey in the last 6 months, 3) What kind of car do you have. Then they decide if you can join the survey.

You show up in a parking lot in a well lit space with about 30 other people and their cars (Covid rules?), park / stand next to your car, a bunch of people with clipboards come out and ask various questions.

the first person checks that your license matches the registration (Possibly takes a picture of it) to ensure you didn’t borrow a friends. The each ‘clipboard person’ will come over and ask a series of questions that are related to that ‘clipboard’ some are acceleration, some are about future wishes, some are complaints. Takes about an hour.

At the end they give you a check but thanks to Covid it’s a Emailed Gift card.

This company been around for 2 years that I can see.

So that GM can get real reactions from real people (not actors) when they tell you that Tesla will be in Chapter 11 liquidation when the slew of far more compelling EV products from every other OEM is released.

2 Likes

Hmm, my last one didn’t say who the survey was for. I just took the $150 (Last time) and cashed the check.

Wait I have to go somewhere for this as well? And stand like an idiot next to my car waiting for them? That’s just priceless. I get about that much for professional opinion surveys on the phone. If they want me to go somewhere for my opinion and they want to waste my time like that, it will cost them a lot more than $150.

Ok time for me to become the other People on this board when they jump on me.

So I said Tesla owners here’s a offer you can call if you want, and you proceeded to bash it about how you won’t do it, over and over, even though you don’t even own a Tesla?

Yes sir. That’s be exactly what I did. All Tesla and tesla related matters can go fornicate with themselves behind a SpaceX dumpster .

Well that one I can’t argue with.