Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

Hole in the Lease-Hack continuum.

I wonder just how small that portion will be, after the clarification for consumer use. I know when IRA voting went down, section 45 wasnā€™t intended for that.

Quantum Leap Travel GIF by SYFY

Itā€™s very directly spelled out in section 45. Anyone that voted on it and says ā€œit wasnt intended for thatā€ is really saying ā€œi dont read the things i vote onā€

1 Like

I agree, I am not sure who even wrote section 45 intended it for consumer. But here we are. The manufacturers did have to ask for clarification from Treasury, the brand lawyers picked up on the wording quickly.

https://electrek.co/2023/03/27/tesla-offers-10000-free-supercharging-miles-to-sell-model-s-x/

1 Like

I will soon be trading in my 2021 MY LR, gray/black, 20" turbine wheels, 18500 miles. Late 2021 build (Dec) with over 2.5 years of warranty remaining. Selling for MMR if anyone wants it before I trade it.

2 Likes

I thought you typically canā€™t get MMR value, only close to it through websites. GLWS

1 Like

Unlimited or bust.

1 Like

What state you in?
And 2nd to what that guy said canā€™t really get mmr especially on a Tesla anymore

Georgia. Thanks for the pricing feedback. Pretty confident I will get MMR. If not, the dealer will list it on Manheim and Iā€™ll just take whatever he getsā€¦which is likely to be MMR. Plus, Tesla wholesale pricing has been rising over the last few weeks. Last 3 days alone:

|3/30/23|$43,500|55,161|4.3|EL/A|White|Regular|Southeast|Palm Beach|
|3/30/23|$44,500|40,918|5.0|NON/A|White|Regular|West Coast|San Diego|
|3/29/23|$47,000|21,589|4.1|EL/A|Silver|Regular|West Coast|California|
|3/29/23|$47,000|36,326|4.8|EL/A|Gray|Regular|West Coast|California|
|3/28/23|$46,500|18,828|4.8|EL/A|White|Regular|West Coast|Riverside|
|3/28/23|$46,750|29,861|5.0|EL/A|White|Regular|West Coast|Riverside|

Getting a Tesla at MMR right now would be a very good deal. Especially one that does not require reconditioning and does not incur any additional buyer fees. Week over week auction pricing for Telsa continues to trend up, most vehicles are selling for over MMR.

5 Likes

Does it have FSD?

No FSD. You have to drive yourself. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I tried it in my M3 last week and it literally would have killed me twice in 10 minutesā˜ ļø

4 Likes

Was considering subscribing for a month just to try it but will probably hold off until it gets out of betaā€¦

lonely jurassic bark GIF

4 Likes

OK ā€“ while Iā€™m not gonna defend FSD.

I do like EAP. Lane change, auto park and summon features are basically the best of FSD.

Do you know the selling guidelines for FSD if it was purchased upfront? Can it be transferred? I was informed that you lose the $10k if you trade it in to a dealerā€¦

Elon ainā€™t that generous

Edit: I thought to another car if you bought one
It stays with the car

1 Like