Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

That’s what I thought! I’m guessing operational issues holding it back. I live in the largest metro area of my state but it’s certainty not NYC or anything.

Interesting, seems like you got your vin pretty quick, but then again you ordered much closer to the price drop time…good info, thanks!

Dis anyone see the efficiency test that Mat Watson did on 4 EVs? The BMW was something like 2.7 mi/kWh🤯. It was cold so the range stunk on all the cars.

The BMW battery is huge though…so
if they can get the efficiency out of the toilet the range could be impressive.

1 Like

These are showing in my area?
Single motor? But awd? Don’t see these on the website,

Yes… I have seen some of these stragglers out there as well. I would avoid them.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/us-treasury-makes-more-evs-eligible-tax-credits-2023-02-03/

4 Likes

Model Y LR price jack incoming!

6 Likes

That’s what I hear too

Elon will be like “Those pesky raw materials costs spiked all of a sudden! Dang!” lol

2 Likes

Elon Musk Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

No, standard range dual motors

2 Likes

I wonder if Ford new these new IRS classifications were coming for MachE? I don’t think they would have lowered prices if they knew.

Not a good earnings call for Ford yesterday. The EV price cuts will further eat into their ICE profits.

2 Likes

I don’t think it would have mattered. They still would have lowered the prices to compete with MY

They’re the 4680 battery Model Y, can’t even order them but they do pop up in the inventory. They’re definitely dual motors though not single.

1 Like

But if Tesla raises the price of the Y (as they’re known for price changes), Ford is going to be stuck…either look stupid and reverse their price drop…or lose even more money on each sale when they didn’t really need to.

No matter what happens you can be sure there will be blessings.

1 Like

So if dealers add blessings, and Tesla doesn’t have dealers… are the price increases called Muskings?

2 Likes

I guess but that might be a blessing for Ford to move some metal

Exactly. With FORD, the price you see on the sticker is NOT the price you pay.

1 Like
1 Like