Tesla Model Y -LR

Which store?

" Model S and X lessees may have the option to purchase the car once its lease expires. However, it was again made clear that this isn’t the case with the Model 3 and Y

The best opinion on this matter was best said by @mllcb42.

To add Tesla is very controlling when it comes to resale values. They kind of have the feeling that if the market (or MBAs) was left to its devices, Tesla used cars would some how end up with the short end of the stick, possibly devaluing Tesla or diverting future revenue streams. The no lease end purchase imho kind of was the artificial control/check, and it seems they might be loosening those rigid policies since really they’re big enough

a) not to fail
b) have enough sales per unit
c) dont have any use for having a metric ton of lease returns that need a new home. Tesla owners/fans will cut there refurb/resale costs by purchasing them at lease end.
d) the whole FSD subscription taxi bit isnt where they need to be

It’s not a specific store, just incentives from the state. $1500 Clean fuel reward(towards downpayment), $5000CVAP(towards downpayment), $2000 CVRP + $2500 for low income CVRP, these are experienced after the sale, you will get a check if you qualify.

Yup, I haven’t paid “YET” to charge my Tesla 3 or the Bolt…
Tesla gave me the initial 1000 miles (400 kwh) of Supercharging and I use a FREE Level 2 charger near my home (EvGo FREE $1,000 card is still untapped and ready to use when needed) So the stigma of having an EV if you can’t charge at home is just that… everyones situation will be different-guess I am one of the “lucky” few or just the one with COHONES to just go for it haha
Time to sell/swapalease the Tacoma :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.