Tesla Model X P100D

Correct!

1 Like

Anybody who has actually shopped a Tesla knows that this is a superb deal. They pop up occasionally (so-called inventory cars, more available at quarter/year end), most of which are showroom display, demos, or loaners but they are a small percentage of overall sales. From a LH perspective, the key fact to remember is that - other than these inventory cars - Tesla does NOT discount off MSRP. And since most of the best lease deals are driven by discounts off MSRP (because residuals are calculated off MSRP, not sales price), Teslas are typically terrible lease deals.

The good deal depends 100%that you recognize that its all about the drivetrain and tech - if you don’t really care ICE vs Electric, you’re grossly overpaying for the car at any kind of deal. Comparing, for example, a similarly priced Audi S8 vs a Tesla MS 100d, the Audi is way, way better in all respects other than E-drive, autopilot, and (maybe) nav through the big screen. But interior quality and fit/finish and stereo are all won (easily) by the Audi

I had no idea Tesla leases are so expensive. Personally I would never understand why people would rather drive a Tesla original or X for $1000 plus a month when you can drive a MB S550 or BMW 7 series for a similar payment.

But I am happy to see a US car maker doing great.

Model x has price range simmilar to MB S550 and bmw 7. Tesla hold value better than any MB or BMW out there. The car drive faster than the v8 engine . Has lots of new technology (autopilot etc.) and much more.

yeah, it has lots of new techs. I am especially amazed by its autopilot feature. it really works great from the video I watched on youtube.

anyways, again I am very happy to see a US car maker excelling and leading the new industry by far :slight_smile:

I blinked and an hour had gone by. Didn’t realize how entertaining all those Tesla races would be once I linked over to that Telsadude channel