Tesla Model 3 wait times slashed

Is it me or the doors really misaligned?

4 Likes

It just adds some character.

1 Like

Based on the article it can fly but needs to work on landings.

1 Like

Stop spreading rumors. The doors are not misaligned. They are merely at the extreme ends of engineering tolerance

4 Likes

I wonder if cars with head-butted front bumpers will become collectibles.

Managers said automatic safety sensors halted the line whenever people got in the way.

Mr. Musk became angry, according to people familiar with what happened. His high-profile gamble on mass-producing electric cars had lagged behind since production began, and here was one more frustration. The billionaire entrepreneur began head-butting the front end of a car on the assembly line.

ā€œI donā€™t see how this could hurt me,ā€ he said of vehicles on the slow-speed line. ā€œI want the cars to just keep moving.ā€

Or was headbutting the cars what caused Muskā€™s downward spiral of tweets?

1 Like

All I can say isā€¦What an asshole!

donā€™t worry they wont charge for the the misalignment package

3 Likes

This is nucking futs.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-reportedly-reached-other-182102729.html

This guy has really lose the plot, I better be careful though, he might be reading. :angry:

Itā€™s unfortunate but we see this all the time. Talented and successful creators who are completely inept at dealing with the success of their business and communicating effectively Eg, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Travis Kalanick and dare I say it, Donald Trump. Thereā€™s so many examples.

Everyone needs a Sheryl Sandberg type to at least attempt to keep things civil - (although sometimes even thatā€™s not good enough, I guess weā€™ll see when she testifies before congress tomorrow)

All the people mentioned are just assholes in real life, their success allows them to be open with their assholeness without impunity.

1 Like

The more he talks, the more I believe heā€™s somehow related to #45

He has completely lost it. Iā€™m starting to think 45 is actually more stable than Elon.

1 Like

You canā€™t make this shit up. I smell a Lifetime movie in the next couple years!

He said something like he was bipolar ā€œbut not in a medical wayā€ whatever that means.

Thereā€™s as much shame as being diagnosed with BPD as there is shame in being diagnosed with cancer. I wish people would accept that and seek treatment if necessary.

This is going to be on big screen, kinda like the Facebook movie. Old farts wonā€™t grasp any of this on Lifetime.

1 Like

And there you have it ā€” I will have what he is smokingā€¦

WSJ
Elon Musk appeared to smoke marijuana during a live interview late Thursday, in which he spoke for more than 2Ā½ hours on topics ranging from the dangers of artificial intelligence to his use of Twitter .

The whole 420 tweet fiasco suddenly makes perfect sense. Itā€™s like the guy is trying to figure out how much crazy crap he can pull off before getting sacked as CEO.