Tesla leasing - are they negotiable?

From CA, what are the common terms/good deals when it comes to leasing a Tesla model 3 or model Y? Do we have a chance to negotiate the posted lease price in the Tesla website?

Thank you,

1 Like

Model Y are discounted in the inventory section

1 Like

Dude, stay true to your handle, for the amount you pay on tesla, you can easily lease an EQB or EQE.

2 Likes

This is the way,

They were discounted until about a week or so ago. Now no discounts show anymore (at least in So Cal.)

I guess its different here

I can say i was going to get the model Y, but now that we ended up getting a EQE. There is a a huge difference in interior.

3 Likes

One has one?

4 Likes

When is this screen shot from?

WYSIWYG

No need to negotiate anything (because you can’t and they don’t). It’s either yea or nay with Tesla.

And no buyout or selling to a third party whatsoever.

Transfers still allowed.

1 Like

Still showing discounts for new and demo units in NorCal

Tesla’s website no longer automatically gives me an option for inventory cars like it did a few weeks ago. Even when I find the inventory page, there are no discounts offered for new 3 or Y models in So Cal. Only small discounts (less than 1K) for demo models.

How do you know they are demo units? I see only new and used cars.

Got it. I understand wysiwyg.
I don’t understand what you mean about ‘no buyout’. Are the end of the lease term, I cannot buy it if I want to?

Where can i get the EQE for the same price as a Y? I’m in Florida…

Car guru, go to used, put under 5k miles, 90% of those cars were loaners not every dealership posted on their website as loaner. Just make sure you put 2023. Make sure your willing to travel or pay shipping

1 Like

Correct. You do not have a buyout option with a tesla lease.

1 Like

Yep once they take your car back, musk wants to see all your interior vids what you done in your life… :rofl::rofl:

1 Like