Tesla Cybertruck... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

Who wants to give me a tesla refferal? Have friend looking to buy model y or x. thanks

1 Like

@drdvrgs

he deals in referrals nowadays

4 Likes

They’re gonna make a million of these a year? Tundra sells 120k a year. Ford like 700k

If there’s 2 mill people on the list you’re lucky to get one in 5+ years once they actually start delivering

Use mine bro

Honestly I just can’t. It looks absurd.

1 Like

Money talks bullshit walks
You know half of those people ain’t taking delivery when the rates are what they are

2 Likes

If they honor the OG base model selling price, everyone with orders be waiting end of decade before they take delivery.

If the price goes up, as they most likely will, some folks might get bumped up much earlier. All I can say, is everyone driving older and/or smaller vehicles, pull over, watch out, or upgrade caz this is gonna be unleashing stupid darwin award energy on the streets.

1 Like

Some folks enjoy living in their Model X, with a cybertruck, they can now overland, glamp etc.

Plus Planet Fitness has showers sooo

#savetheearthoneCybertruckatatime

2 Likes

Read they are aiming for 375k/yr. Assuming half of the reservations aren’t converted over to actual sales, I was estimating 2-3 years.

1 Like

This is no Anvil 392, Sir.

2 Likes

Ugliest truck for sale.

2 Likes

I had an early reservation, then cancelled it. Placed another one a few months later. I need to go back and check the date on it.

2 Likes

There’s a Cybertruck reservation order number sheet that lets you see your place in-line with your order number. I’m just over 14,000.
Placed my reservation during the announcement back
In 2019.

1 Like

Yeah i used the same calculation

This ‘thing’ looks like something you build from a kit in your garage on weekends! Has to be a joke…

3d printed :yawning_face:

What happens if you die by the time it comes out?
Can you assign a beneficiary or even a secondary beneficiary?

1 Like

“The CEO was filmed testing the truck’s acceleration near Giga Texas, surrounded by journalists, some of Tesla’s executives and Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.”

https://twitter.com/DimaZeniuk/status/1703890116400291946

1 Like

Which non-hackr spent $400k for one of these?

1 Like

Elon. Good pr…

1 Like