Tesla bankruptcy?

Exactly. I’d much rather their horrible service be broadcast for all to see.

2 Likes

This :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Geeze, I get flashbacks of my ancestors standing in huge bread lines to survive.

1 Like

Bad QC and customer service from Tesla??? The hell you say!

3 Likes

In other news: Leasing BMW is smarter than buying it.

1 Like

What the. People are standing in line in the cold on NYE for the pleasure of dropping some serious money on a car that may or may not have quality issues. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

I’m assuming they’re trying to get their car delivered before the federal credits are cut on 1/1/2020

1 Like

Meanwhile Auto Summon (a feature both heavily hyped and very late) is killing it (whoops poor choice of words for a Tesla)

2 Likes

I can’t handle all that innovation

1 Like

Also best use of TikTok #richpeopleproblems

1 Like

Ouch!! That’s gonna be expensive :flushed:

Will probably make tsla go up though

This is kind of a big endorsement coming from one of the largest YouTube car channels in the country and precisely explains why I made the switch myself:

1 Like

He loved the model 3 because it has video games? What a dork

2 Likes

I hope this is how Tesla takes care of all of its customers (rental car, uber credit, quick and thorough fix implemented despite holidays etc.) not just C/D…

And yet Tesla stock is highest it’s ever been.

1 Like

This is the reason for the stock being up:

I know, this company is like Teflon. If I were a betting man, I’d be bullish on the stock (at least in the near future) b/c I think it’s target market simply does not care – and will never care – about significant quality glitches or that the company is run by a madman.

4 Likes

I’ll really be bullish on Tesla stock if the Iranians put a Noor missile into an oil tanker in the straights of Hormuz.

3 Likes

Who knows WTF is going to happen w/ anything after yesterday’s events (or event?)… :frowning:

3 Likes