Telluride Deal check

Currently working on a deal for a 2024 Kia Telluride SX trim in FL .

Current best offer is from the dealer below

As you can see they have some bs 3499 protection package added on but even with that they are way ahead the next best deal. (Obviously asked for that be to removed but they hit me with the it’s already been installed line)

I’ve even sent this deal sheet with the 3499 cropped out to other dealers and all are confused how they are discounting the car so much .

I don’t plan on keeping this past the 36 months so should worry so much about the extra add on?

Put your deal in the calc and post…much easier to review.

Regal care?

Posted, got as close as I could

Good on you for trying/posting! Are you sure that is base MF? I see 250 elsewhere.

Take your calc and remove the 3499 charge and then see if dealer will bite on that target payment. Otherwise maybe they would just make your selling price the 41334 plus the 3499…which is effectively what they are doing…are other dealers close to that 45Kish selling price?

Grabbed this mf off Edmund’s , I guess kia has different mf based on trims . Had an ex x line at first and it had a lower mf .

N yes I think if they just told me selling price was 44,833 I would have probably been fine :rofl:.

Most other dealer are. At 4-6% off . Adding back the 3499 to the sales price still has me at 8% off msrp

Well, there you have it!

Maybe just offer an even $600/mo for $600 DAS and see what happens…

1 Like