Taycan 4S leasing numbers?

Have fun reselling those in x years when you get bored or need to upgrade.

For sure!
The humorous bit is Pcar is too frugal to shred them like Tesla seems to do

I’m curious to hear what you like about both cars. The Taycan will turn heads, while the Model S will just be “another” Tesla.

Full Disclaimer: I do not own a Tesla. Although I have sat in one, I am yet to drive one.

When did they purchase their Macan? Last month? Was it a base? Did they mention what state they purchased it in?

I am no Porsche expert, so take this advice with a grain of salt. If you are being offered a Macan at MSRP, without any dealer add-ons, finance it.

Anyway, back on topic.

It’s an S trim, ordered in July and delivered a couple of weeks ago. I’m trying to get the dealer info. I’m definitely going to finance it if I decide to pull the trigger.

So it was ordered more than 6 months ago. The market has drastically changed. Do not expect the same discount, even from the same dealer.

Probably not (See below for answer).

Sounds like MSRP is “a good” deal in this market.

The crazy part is that I got the MSRP pricing from a dealer in Scottsdale after a casual inquiry and the dealerships in AZ are not known to have the most aggressive pricing. I’m still going to treat it as an opening bid and try to get a discount either from them or their local competitor. I’m not desperate so I can wait a little bit to get better pricing.

now you have opportunities to get car loan with bad credit?

Title dirty?

Export it.

I don’t see the Porsche market softening anytime soon. We have already sold 85% of MY22 allocations that we have received so far and there are more order demands than cars still available. Porsche has no desire to increase production, so expect this market for the remainder of MY22 models and probably MY23.

From what I know, in stock vehicle there’re about $15k mark up on a base RWD, and 20k-30k mark up for a 4s. There was one for 35k for a 4s cross Turrisomo.

I believe if you order one you can get it for MSRP from a friends recent experience. Says wait time is about 6-12 months.

NORCAL Bay Area. Hope it helps

Gonna be a cold say in hades before I pay markup on a Taycan.

I was able to snag an allocation on a base Taycan last week and was still within the customization window from a dealer in Central California with an early May delivery for MSRP.

2 Likes

Car was a nightmare your experience may vary. I would not touch it. Drove great multiple glitches left me stranded dealer took it back. I would go with a Tesla. Just be aware there are multiple serious recalls underway. Driveline failures suspension failures and other glitches.

3 Likes

Porsche will survive without your patronage.

2 Likes

now you have opportunities to get home loan with bad credit?

Ordered a 4s back in early May and didn’t take delivery until this month. Customer Support was nearly non-existent from either my dealer or PCNA and I was tempted to walk on the deal numerous times except that my deal was for nearly 8% off MSRP which I, of course, couldn’t get remotely close to at this point in time.

2 Likes

Take it for what it’s worth, but I bent over for a 36/7500 lease in July on a 130k msrp 4S in Texas. First payment plus $460 DAS and 2,040/month…. (The 460 was the tax sales tax they didn’t cover with credits). Love the car, but the Porsche pcm is glitchy as hell.

3 Likes

Just got an indication from one Porsche dealer that I could get a discount off MSRP on a new Macan S order. However I’m having some second thoughts so not even sure I want to push.

Lemon it back to them

2 Likes