Tahoe/Yukon Lease Deals (Illinois)

I’m in central Illinois and am interested in leasing a Tahoe or Yukon. We currently have a Silverado, but would like to transition to a 3 row SUV on a truck platform. I’m not seeing any incentives on the Tahoe or Yukon to make it a decent lease scenario. Any advice/guidance?

QX80 or finance a new Sequoia. Yukon’s and Tahoe’s typically don’t lease well.

1 Like

I was arriving at the same conclusion, zaimer. Decent lease deals on the QX80?

Nearly half of the monthly that you would pay on a Tahoe or Yukon.

The redesigned MY25’s should also be arriving later this year, so there is a fair chance that the deal will get sweeter.

1 Like

@Jrouleau426 can probably get you into a 4Runner with a third row that will have similar cabin capacity to your truck. Do you actually need the 3rd row for people? How much towing capacity do you need?

1 Like

To add to my post above if you need the 3rd row for people and towing capacity, maybe try considering a Wagoneer. I was looking recently and found one at $800/$800DAS. Just pray you don’t get a lemon.

Tahoe/Yukon lease like crap.

1 Like

Hey ug…I actually don’t need any towing capacity (well…not at the moment anyways!). We could use the 3rd row to transport niece/nephews down from Chicago to central Illinois. The truck platform just gives us a little more confidence when we experience lovely Central Illinois weather in the winter.

Yukon/Tahoe don’t lease well and are too in demand for any real deal. People (and rental or rideshare fleets) are more than happy to pay full price for these units.

1 Like

If a QX80 doesn’t work for you, I think the 4Runner with 3rd row that Ugfish mentioned will be a great vehicle to consider.

1 Like