Tacoma SR Lease - Too good to be true?

I still haven’t heard anything. Any indication when I would? I need to start insurance for the new vehicle but was kinda waiting to see what happened here.

As in what? I always add to insurance right away, no need to delay. Funding could be weeks depending on how quick the dealer is with paperwork

Nobody from the dealer is going to call and say it’s all good, you’ll have to poke around for info

1 Like

You’re covered for 3 days from purchase for your existing insurance but I’m not sure why you’d want to wait to add insurance on a new vehicle purchase.

This kind of generalization can be very dangerous. It doesn’t apply to everyone

Insurance for the most part is pro-rated so if you add it to your policy ( which I recommend ) and then in another week or two the deal isn’t either funded or you guys cannot work out a compromise then you just take it off the policy and get your money back.

1 Like

@Jrouleau426 Not sure if it was a fluke, or what, but my lease definitely was bought by US Bank. I got a letter and just setup my online account and my lease is listed exactly as signed at the dealer.

:man_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

Yes, every state has different rules on how many days one has to ensure a new car. I recall some being 15 and some as long as 30…But there may be some that are less.

Congrats! You got an amazing deal.

If @Jrouleau426 can’t beat it by 50 bucks…

:unicorn: :unicorn::unicorn:

1 Like