Hi, we are looking for a lease on a SUV. Our criteria for it is to have heated/cooled seats.
So far, we decided it should be one of the below:
Hyundai Santa Fe
Anyone leased these in the NOVA area? COuld you give us some idea how your deal was?
Please provide the following info for a lease deal evaluation.
1. MSRP of the car you want: (Window Sticker Price)
2. Selling price of the car (your negotiated price of the car)
3. Gross cap cost of the car (this is the selling price + all bullshit fees taxes etc)
5. Money Factor (MF)
6. Residual (in %)
7. Term of your lease (months)
8. Mileage allotment (7.5K/10K/12K/15K…etc)
Please also ask on edmunds what the base MF and residual are.
If you are unsure of how to do this:
1. Google [Model Year] [Manufacturer] [Model] [Lease Edmunds]
For example 2017 Lexus ES350 Lease Edmunds
2. Make an account on edmunds using 10minutemail if you don’t want spam.
3. Post your State, Mileage Allotment, Incentives, and Lease Term on that forum and wait for MF, incentives, and residual numbers.
Once we have these numbers, we’ll be able to provide you with a lease deal evaluation.