Supra 3.0 lease deals

I’m looking to lease a Supra 3.0 this year and I’m struggling to figure out the best way to do so. I know Toyota doesn’t give good deals on the Supra’s price or financial offerings. Can I go through a different financial group to lease a Supra? I’m based in cali but I’m seeing better Supra deals in central US and I’m open to travel as well. (CA)

1 Like

Your best bet would be to find a dealer or broker in CA who can do a lease through a local credit union. Here in CO through local credit unions, I can offer payments that are $100+ better per month on a lease but it’s only available to CO residents. All of my outside CO deals have to go through TFS. At the same time, it may be worth it for you to reach out to stores/brokers in other parts of the country if the current sale price of Supras is insanely high in CA. If you find yourself having to do a lease through TFS regardless, it’s going to come down to who is selling the car the cheapest and if they’re giving you buy rate. If you don’t have any luck locally, feel free to reach out as I do have a store that is willing to do out of state Supra leases.

2 Likes

Hey Drew,

Thank you for the advice, that is big monthly price difference. It’s to bad I don’t live in CO.

1 Like

@RVguy may have some recommendations on local cu dealer options

2 Likes

@Cody_Carter

1 Like

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto had some too at some point.

We do the credit unions. We don’t have a Supra but might be able to trade for one

Yeah Cody will have the best price in the country with the rates through SCE FCU. If he can find one…

2 Likes

Keep dreaming…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.