Subaru WRX. How much of a discount did I get?

Hello Hackrs- Little confused on my discount. Can you check and let me know how much of a discount i got? Dealer agree to discount 5k but it seem like they actually gave me an additional 592.71 in dealer contribution. Is that right? Never seen a dealer give more then what they agree to.

Thank You in advance.

MSRP-31092
Res-61%
MF-.0148
Due at signing- 297 (to cover my first month)
Loyalty coupon - 750
Dealer discount - 5k

1 Like

Post a link to your best attempt at the LH calculator.

1 Like

Seems like a $5k discount

And an extra 592…trunk money?

1 Like

MSRP=$31092.

Are you looking for pre-incentive discount?

As others have suggested- plug in LH calculator. It’s a community forum to provide advice, but you need to educate yourself and at least, make an attempt. Lots of people to help, but no one is paid to do your work for you.

@Brokers

Get me one of these and we’ll call it even :wink:

This is a WRX. You got loyalty and they included 592 additional dealer contribution, on top of the 5k. Congrats, and enjoy the car.

1 Like

You don’t need to page every broker to make a point. Just saying…

1 Like

Thank You Everyone. Sorry, I did not include the leasehackr calculator.

@endeavorauto thank you so much for pluging in the number into the calculator. It really helps alot.
@gc2a my ak is grandfather in.
@supakimchee Thank you as that is what i thought too but why would they add more money into a deal without me asking for it.

Say what?? For a WRX? Dang! Everyone going to jump for one of these now. The payment for performance could make up for the ugliness for lots of folks.

Edit: ah, too late. I see the Subaru thread blew up a couple of weeks ago about these.

1 Like

Did they quote you that monthly before you walked in? They might have added that to get your payment to what they quoted you. Awfully nice of them if true, but it worked out in your favor. I have the same payment on my WRX but my drive off was 1400 which a 5300 discount and no loyalty.

Enjoy the car, it’s a great car at what we are paying.

@supakimchee they just quoted 5k off MF (.00148) & RV (.61)and no added accessories. We didn’t talk about payment.

@Qbrozen the deal is still on-going and it is now 5300 off but the base model are running out. You would have to get a premium which has a higher RV and MF so payments are slightly higher.

I believe @Qbrozen lives on the east cost and this deal is easier to obtain on the west coast?

Oh, no worries for me personally. I bought a '21 after seeing what the redesign looked like.

Yeh for sure, at least in New England

People looooveeee their Subies up this way especially as the weather gets cold

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.