Subaru Outback lease deals!

I noticed that Subaru has a national offer for a base 2020 outback that is 11.4 % under msrp and they include the acquisition fee($595). So an even better deal. My question is, even though it says base model it does state other trims available for this lease offer. Am I assuming they will do at least 11.4% off Of all trims??? And yes I realize it says at participating dealers.

Doubt it. I tried once leasing a Subaru and was basically informed that Subaru fanatics pay the asking price so no real negotiations possible especially on anything above base trim.

3 Likes

That is not a safe assumption. Take a look through Shared Deals and search for recent Outback deals - there have been a few.

These are 99% of the time trash. Imagine if it showed up in your mailbox: straight into the recycling bin

2 Likes

I’m seeing 4 percent off MSRP.

$2,449 due at signing - $249 first month’s payment = $2,200 cap cost reduction

Net cap cost of $24,855 - $595 acquisition fee + $2,200 cap cost reduction = $26,460 selling price

MSRP of $27,655 - $26,460 selling price = $1,195 discount off MSRP

$1,195 / $27,655 = 4.3% off MSRP

There are Subaru deals on the Marketplace that beat this.

3 Likes

I think I see my error. I forgot to add in the $2499 down. Now it’s definitely not a sweet deal! Sorry hackers , I’m ocd and I apologize for missing that before I posted. Can anyone just tell me what would be a great % off msrp on a limited outback? Thanks!

Have you checked out the Marketplace section on here? A dealer @rubbergash has a spreadsheet that should give you a point of reference.

2 Likes

Actually I did thank you. I have sent him a message on here and texted him… twice!!! Lol
I’m in Arizona , so not sure if I’m eligible. But I will litterally drive 500 miles for this deal.