Sub 700 credit score

Wondering if anyone has any info on banks that will do lease deals with sub 700 credit scores. I have a 673 score and seem to be out of reach of US bank and Ally. Any other options and suggestions for sub 300 a month lease deals with not great credit? Thanks!

TFS should do it!

1 Like

Tier one though?

Tier 1 thru 3

1 Like

Thanks…my dream is a Tacoma, so I’ll see what TFS comes up with.

1 Like

Are you going by credit karma numbers or trans,equi,or exp?credit karmas numbers are usually higher then the official credit bureaus numbers.Can one of the experts here verify if they use fico 8 or 9 instead?

1 Like

I leased a vw at tier one with a 650 score. You should be able to as well!!

You are a deadbeat, it’s a known fact

Actually, it’s mostly lower.

Since I don’t need a credit score to post here, I am all set in life …

1 Like

From what I know, Toyota is whole lot different from VW.

CK gives you a vantage score which no lender uses. Wildly off for different profiles

1 Like

Volvo is super lax

1 Like

My credit karma is almost 100 points higher then my actual score.

1 Like

Mine is 50 lower

Point remains, karma is garbage, as the all powerful credit god @trism will recommend, pull a score using one of the three bureaus, check out the credit thread for the link.

1 Like

I would just say to make sure you are pulling a FICO score. Some CRA’s offer a non FICO score as well. Kinda sleazy lol

Between tfs, fca, vag and vcfs, you should be able to find a bank who would lease to someone with a pulse. If all else fails, try Kia.

1 Like

Don’t leave out NMAC all is required that u can sign your name in Crayon

1 Like

Don’t forget Mitsubishi either, they finance anyone or thing without a pulse, or Nissan financial.