Stingy South Florida

Well, a unicorn is always the goal but as you said in the end a good deal is what you’re confortable paying for and won’t lose sleep over.

last car i purchased was out of state ended up being 3k cheaper even with shipping the vehicle because they where no-nonsense dealership out to move products, supposedly other dealership complained so the manufacture now makes them charge an extra 500 for out of state purchases lol

1 Like

Hi SWF

The cars I am interested in is the Camry SE (4 cyl) or Accord Sports (1.5T) ) or Hyundai Sports in that order of preference

Thanks

Try checking with Hollywood Toyota (it’s on the east cost), they move more inventory than any other dealer in the SE. Sales have been slumping and I’m hearing they are struggling to hit thier monthly quota.

I also suggest checking out Infiniti. They always has good deals and and for a base G37 you are almost at those other cars numbers (unless you’re getting a totally base model).

There are plenty of good deals down in FL, you just have to pick the right car and out the time in. You will not find any deals on MB, almost every dealership in FL is owned by autonation (can someone say monopoly?). But the right time and car will get you a very sweet deal, I got two amazing deals on Volvo’s last year.

1 Like

Thank you so much DNJA
Much appreciated
I was a big fan of Infiniti… leased a G35 and 2 G 37s when I was up north east… awesome cars… but most of my driving here being local lethargic typical tampa drive the gas consumption is so terrible and hence I am not looking into Infiniti but I will definitely check Hollywood Toyota
Thanks lot again

@mani_is_kool had some deals on the Accord

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/fl-may-honda-deals-36-10k-civic-225-tax-civic-si-sedan-273-tax-accord-275-tax-pilot-exl-410-tax/133520/8

2 Likes

Deals, but not good deals.

Have you seen a better Honda deal posted here?

4 Likes

I found that dealing with dealerships South of Hollywood was just a waste of time, got better quotes from places in the Palm Beaches or Broward.

It’s not a good deal unless it’s 75/month :roll_eyes:

1 Like

With 1mm insurance coverage, excess wear, uncapped mileage and gas card included! :smile:

Plus unlimited trips through the car wash!

What numbers did you get on the 2019 R/T?

Would you mind PM’ing my the broker that you used? I am just looking for a single one to use for south florida

If I may just add to this thread as I have to others.

The reason why these leasehackr deals seem impossible to get are because Doc fee and Rate.

Dealers in Florida WILL NOT waive their dealer fee so dont even try it. Try to squeeze it out of the selling price but that is your best bet.

The rate is also never the buy rate. You will have to deal with that. If you do get the rate their selling price will not be as low. Its essentially one or the other.

There are 5 stores in SFL that rank in top volume sales to BMW NA.

As someone mentioned above, there are deals just not these leasehackr deals.

Those come few and far in between.

Dealers anywhere in the country do not WAIVE the dealer fees. Whatever set amount is set, that has to show on contract without any discrimination.
Yes you are right, people here need to get over the decade old, OMG High FL doc fees and just work on a better discount instead. At the end, its the final number that matters.

4 Likes

Which sonic?
Which braman?
Which auto nation?

In all seriousness. Would love the list

Lol really ? There are only 5 dealers in SFL and they are all top sellers cause of the walk in crowd.

Old people that have to part with their money sooner or later :slight_smile:

These are in no order, just looking at my list.

Braman WPB

Braman Miami ( The outlier. Dont even try it, they’re just in downtown Miami and get all the locals who think driving 30 minutes north is a week long trip. Also completely diff company from Braman WPB)

Autonation has acquired BMW Delray Beach. (They are overloaded with '18’s and apparently BMW has enhanced them with programs. They are also the newest players in the market.)

Vista BMW

Lauderdale BMW of Fort Lauderdale/Pembroke Pines.

Fields BMW also dominates Central/North FL.

Sonic Group has BMW of Ft Myers.