Steps to generate nissan/infiniti VPP claim certificate online

Loyalty manager is in Corporate.

BTW there was a class action lawsuit for InTouch system issues on 2014 q50 for which a $750 code was emailed as well. If you didn’t get the email google the site to file a claim.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I did receive the class action lawsuit info and it states $500 towards a lease and $750 towards a purchase. I received a call from Infiniti with an offer to take care of my last due payments. They called me yesterday and he offer expires at the end of this week. They must now that I’m looking around as several dealerships Infiniti and non Infiniti have called for my payoff info. Do you think if I wait another 2-3 months for the end of my lease this offer will translate into loyalty cash for my lease instead of covering last payments? Also including a snap shot of my current offer on a '17 red sport base

1 Like

Being an informed buyer in Los Angeles- so if I was and granted I was accessing the Nissan/Infiniti VPP
already- was looking at “EV” options and QX30- so FYI- so I should negotiate best sales price for car- then want lease-
then (as example 2017 Leaf- I’d probably wait a few months or so- If I can wait for next generation 2018 Leaf- but
Example was one 2017 VPP discount from MSRP was $2715.00).

So if allowed does that mean- negotiated price- Lease Worksheet- then- Wham- granted have to know I want the car
before I dump the “certificate” on em.

Please let me know if I’m reading this right.

Thanks.

Umm, what???

1 Like

For Example 2017 Nissan MSRP before any Rebates/Incentives $35,000.00
I negotiate selling price before any of above $30,000.00

Then if on Nissan/Infiniti VPP site that car on that dealerships lot shows $2147.00 Discount

If they accept certificate- $30,000.00 less $2,147.00 Discount and Rebates/Incentives plus regular T&L, etc

No, it doesn’t work like that. You should get an additional discount, but it won’t be for that same amount.

Can someone please help clarify this for me?

VPP is a set sell price NOT a fixed number from an already negotiated sell price correct? Not similar to BMW/Merc fleet?

Any one know if the SCCA VPP is a thing? According to their website it exists but I couldn’t find a code on the list provided.

From what I understood from VW VPP its an extra amount off the negotiated price. Think it was 1500 when I checked.

Where did you see it on their website? I searched briefly and couldn’t find it. Didn’t see scca on the publicly available VPP list.

Sorry, I meant on the SCCA site:

Nissan is pleased to offer Sports Car Club of America members access to the Nissan and Infiniti Vehicle Purchase Plan (VPP) program to purchase new vehicles! This special discount that is on top of all current national and regional incentives and/or special financing. Each member is eligible to receive one (1) VPP claim code per calendar year for use by them or their spouse/domestic partner.

I couldn’t find it on Infiniti’s VPP list either. But I did notice some Nissan dealerships post a SCCA member discount of 150$. Thats why I suspect some changes were made.

Is there any way to get a VPP discount without working for one of those companies?

Unfortunately, I don’t think MS Reserved counts. :yum:

Nope, it doesn’t unfortunately!

If your current/prior military you can get a vpp number.

Don’t have that either. Can someone who qualifies for it get me a VPP code?

There was a way, that worked for several months, to call the VPP customer care blind and ask for one because you were thinking of buying an Infiniti and that would make the difference, etc. However, Leasehackr effect took over and they shut that down a couple of months ago. Perhaps they have forgotten and are open to a sympathetic case.

Unlikely, I’ve tried multiple times and the only consistent answer is the dealer can generate it for you. This doesn’t make sense to me and the dealers I’ve spoken with have no clue either. If anyone is successful, well done!

Wife is a veteran however she doesn’t qualify because she separated from service more than a year ago.

Anyone know if the scca membership allows you to instantly take advantage of Nissan/Infiniti VPP?

1 Like