Stelvio quadrifoglio lease question

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

I donā€™t get your point brudda

None of what you mentioned is a remotely close comparison to what weā€™re referencing

ā€œA V60CC is to Stelvio Quadā€ is not a similar analogy to the cars you mentioned lol. What you mentioned are all in the exact same ballpark and class.

Cmon man-youā€™re getting rusty. Too many hours on LH lately.

A lot of people ask why brokers donā€™t reply to them. Hereā€™s a wonderful example where we need to bet on which folks are serious and others who arenā€™t.

There is no way no how anyone who is serious about one of the cars (V60CC T5 and a Quad) is cross shopping another. Theyā€™re either wasting the brokers time or the Alfa dealers. Period.

1 Like

$980 a month will get a Charger Hellcat widebody if your looking for power. Nothing can get close for 4 doors under 1k

1 Like

Run. Thereā€™s no good deal to be made for anything with that residual unless the dealers have 10k plus in the trunk.

I want to clarify one more time since there seems to be confusion among brokers and people looking to lease in IL.

MSDs are NOT taxed. Form ST-556LSE has specific instructions on what constitutes ā€œtotal priceā€. I studied this in depth, and due to the nature of REFUNDABLE security deposits, they are NOT part of total price.

Dealer confirmed this to me while sitting in finance on my vehicle.

3 Likes

I support this message^^^^^^^^. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like