Stelvio quadrifoglio lease question

Here is the lease numbers I am getting for 36/10
Stelvio quad 2019, MSRP of 88,440, Selling price of 72,440
Residual- 40%
MF of 0.00058
980$/month
Good deal or run away ?

DAS? MSDs? Incentives?

You should know the drill. You’re clearly not a noobie who just joined.

1 Like

the residual sucks — so many options in that price range

I am a noobie!!
Don’t want MSD in IL, I will be taxed on that I think

Agree, I have a Giulia and I really love the car so just trying to return my lease and get a new one !!

with that residual, there is not much u can do. I don’t think u can do MSD, the MF is pitifully low as well.

with >500BHP?

hop into a 4 banger 2019 giulia or stelvio – dealers itchin to move them

how does it ride over broken payment?

1 Like

It is 2019 !!

1 Like

3500 in rebates,loyalty and lease return

Is the selling price pre-incentives or included? You might want to get a deal sheet with all the fees broken down and DAS specified. Too hard to opine on what areas to look at but seems there’s room to work on

quadrafrigoliolos are generally horrible leases due to the miserable RV

Thank you for this info. I have asked them to forward me the deal sheet with fees broken down & DAS specified.

Wowzaaaaa

You were asking me about a $300/month wagon last week!

Lol this is quiiiiite the difference

6 Likes

Yeah sorry about that. Never drove a car >500bhp and drove one of my friend and thought we live only once
I am sorry if I offended you

1 Like

You didn’t offend me

Nor did I imply that

2 Likes

You should not be talking to dealerships until you’re educated. Use your time to find out what all these datapoints mean before you talk to the dealer. Read up on Leasing 101 thru this site.

MSDs are not taxed in IL. I just did my Volvo lease thru IL.

3 Likes

Or brokers until you nail down a :oncoming_automobile: on the same :ringer_planet:

5 Likes

I dont think there are MSDs on Alfas. Someone correct me if I am wrong. @Abhineet_Kumar should check the current MF (on edmunds) and confirm with dealer and check for MSDs.

Quick calculation shows me (72440-0.4*88440)/36 = $1030/m something else is going on. Even with 0 MF, the quote is kinda low…?

No mention of the DAS amount, so who knows