Stelvio deals coming back?

You got 26% off MSRP, which is good on the surface. You don’t list what MF they are charging you, don’t list your tax (is it included in the payment), don’t list where you’re from, and don’t list your dealer fees.

Can’t tell you.

I am from houston , TX and everything is included. I don’t know how much my MF?

ask the dealer…MF = Money Factor = Interest paid on the rent. Did you ask about tax credits?

Research the 30,000 mile service. Add tires that it will likely need. I wouldn’t suggest leasing it for that long…

I’m watching the Stelvio reports as my current lease is up late next year. Curious about the cost for 30K service and tires. Or better total cost over 36 months for service. I have a BMW and everything except tires are covered. Depending on cost may have to go a 12K miles / 24 month lease.

For Texas and for 15k miles, I think it is a good deal.

1 Like

That’s a good deal. Which dealer did you work with? Was it Northside Imports or Helfman?

would you mind to share the dealer?
Thanks.

What do you guys think about this deal, havent signed yet,

MSRP: $47k
Stelvio base with sport package
Dealer Disc. : $6250
Rebates : $6250
True car : $500
0 drive off
24/12k
Monthly $450 with taxes.

Alfa rebates $4250
aged inv. $1000
Dealer bonus $1000

its Ohio taxes, 7%

Less than 1% sign and drive for 24/12 this month is great

I’m trying to get another 700 off MSRP to be 15% off MSRP but dealer won’t since the rebates are good.

Go to Glendale.Alfa.Romeo…i just got one for $335 before tax $1500 drive off for 48k car… their website will show you the VIN numbers available.

1 Like

Can you provide the details of your lease? Also, may I know the name of the sales manager you were working with?

For what term?

https://www.alfaromeoandfiatofglendale.com/

why are you posting a link to a dealer website?

Because the information you want is literally right on the front page. :man_facepalming:

the poster didn’t say he took the deal advertised on their front page.
Not to mention, the advertised deal has a couple of variables. States $329, but then the fine print states $349 AND you need returning leasee status or put up another $500. Knowing the details of the poster’s lease is why this site exists.