Stellantis Q4 sales blitz inbound?

The F&I guy says the private offer stacks with incentives - but removes 0% finance offer.

Does that sound right?

It doesn’t until it does.

Make them give you both (or the $1500 off straight up if the desking software rejects the stack) or walk seeing that Stellantis could be out of business and all.

1 Like

Seems to be true if you’re talking about the 36 month promotion

Any idea when additional Stellantis Wrangler incentives may arrive in Q4? I’m in the market for a leased Wrangler 4xe, Willys or Rubicon, and am prepared to pull the trigger anytime between now and Dec. 31. As I understand, there are no national incentives currently out there for me except the $7500 EV lease credit and the $1000 TDM code. I understand the MF and RV are good on Willys in October but not much else going on besides what dealers are willing to discount themselves…

Probably november time. Not now. They probably dealing with the 4xe recalls lol

I spot checked VINs on dealer sites randomly, most are not affected. But it is small and random sample size.

I meant on a corporate level, not dealer. They probably scrambling

Did you get your affiliate benefit set up with Access Fund? That will help as well.

No one can say for sure on programs but the best thing that can happen for these brands would be aggressive discounts on the MF. Rebates and discounts are hard to overcome when your options are Ally at like 9% etc

Can you explain the Access Fund benefit? When I looked into this a couple days ago I only figured out Tread Lightly, which was $100 membership in exchange for “Preferred pricing (1% below dealer invoice) on new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, SRT, and Fiat vehicles through the Affiliate Rewards Program†” but I had to wait 30 days before using it. Which might end up being a $450. Not bad, but I’m not rushing to sign up either. Maybe I should. Is Access Fund better/different?

It replaced Tread Lightly as the way to get affiliate. This post says Wranglers don’t qualify but the affiliate site shows the model as eligible. I’d double check but yes you need to make the $50 donation and then wait 30 days. 1% below invoice is going to be more than $450 and dealers can discount further on top of the affiliate rebate that generates the initial discount to get to 1% below.

1 Like

Wranglers qualify for affiliate, but last i heard, accessfund no longer qualifies you for affiliate.

As for discount, affiliate guarantees you 1% under invoice, which is a garbage deal, however, some dealers will add an additional 1.5-2% discount off your negotiated price with affiliate. There is no obligation for them do to so, so be mindful of that when youre negotiating.

1 Like

Hmm ok I was able to generate a control # through the access fund membership. I’ll report back if it doesn’t clear after the dealer submits it.

It’s possible it came and went.

Edit: I just went and looked at the affiliate list and it does currently state employees and members of access fund qualify, so it may have came back.

2 Likes

I’m an attorney for a large chunk of Stellantis dealerships. I asked the Stellantis regional manager for you. He said to expect them on October 33rd.

8 Likes

Even though technically Access fund is no longer an option, it is in the system and has worked for me this year and last year.

Tread Lightly is an actual one though.

Both give you free t-shirts.

Thats what i thought too, but the most recent update shows it as qualifying.

Now this, this would be amazing if hackable!

Bear with me. I’m new at this. See if I’m understanding this correctly:

There are two options to get an “affiliate code” to get a 1% (maybe additional 1.5-2.5% depending on dealer) off of “dealer invoice”.

One option is Access Fund which is officially not for the Wrangler, but apparently actually works (this access fund? Do I just join on that site? Is there a level of membership or donation I need to do?)

The other option is Tread Lightly. Which is also still active.

For both programs, I’d have to be a member for 30 days. Which is probably fine, since I’m expecting 4xe deals to become more available in November and December as Stellantis offers additional incentives to help clear out inventory.

Am I understanding correctly? Thank you.

No, lets clarify.

Affiliate guarantees 1% under invoice. On something like a wrangler 4xe, invoice is about 2% off msrp, so if you go into any dealer and throw down your Affiliate code, you can get 3% off msrp.

Some dealers will just give a flat additional discount with affiliate. So if you negotiate 10% off and then have affiliate, you get 11.5% off. Most dealers will look at you like youre crazy if you ask for this though.

You should expect the former unless working with a dealer you know will do the latter

1 Like

This isnt the case. At the time that original post was made, tbe wranglers didnt qualify for affiliate at all, no matter who you qualified through.

It’s out of date now