Stellantis not allowing end of lease purchases?

Hi all,
I’m working on a Pacifica Hybrid Limited lease and the best deal seems to be through Stellantis. The dealer is telling me I can’t buy the car at the end of the lease if I go through Stellantis and pushing me towards other lease options. Can anyone confirm if this is the case? I’ve only ever heard of this with Tesla.

Is this a PHEV with a lease-only tax credit?

1 Like

Stellantis has been restricting their PHEV and EV leases.

Yes, PHEV with the $7,500 credit.

Yes, Chrysler Capital is a better option as you can buy out at any time as well as sell it to a third party.

1 Like

As of June 7th, Stellantis Financisl requires all ev/phev leases to not have a buyout option.

1 Like

just out of curiosity, what’s the dealer discounting on the pacifica?

1 Like

Yes you can buy the car at lease end. I am a dealer in Florida. You must go through the dealer and you will need to pay all taxes and state fees,

Is Stellantis financial separate from CCAP?

Seconded

Yes.

20 characters

What happened to the June notice from sfs to dealers that stated all ev/phev leases required the “can not buy” box to be checked on the lease?

3 Likes

CAN A STELLANTIS DEALER OR CUSTOMER PURCHASE A BEV OR PHEV SIMILAR
TO ICE VEHICLES?
Yes, the Stellantis dealer will have the ability to purchase a BEV or PHEV vehicle the same as an ICE vehicle.
The customer will not be eligible to purchase BEV vehicles, except when expressly allowed by the lease.