Starting my search for Outback 3.6

Of course not, the price from IL is just for my negotiation reference.

You do understand that prices depend on demand and in IL demand for an AWD Outback would most likely be higher than in mid-Atlantic?

If you can wait another month or two the 2018 refresh will be out

There won’t be much discount and MF probably will be higher on 2018. 2017 RV is extremely high at 65% for for June and the inventory is high. Not worth waiting for a refreshed one if one wants to get a good deal on the Outback, IMO.

Oh I meant waiting till the 18s arrive and get a better discount on the 17

I see. But RV will go down and Subaru doesn’t provide lease incentives, though I saw 0% for 60 months financing advertised for the first time. So I’m not sure if bigger discount will compensate for lower RV. But who knows, anything is possible. Subarus are not in the category “don’t lease well” anymore this year, anyway.

Haha…I understand, just try to do so to see if any good luck, but looks not there yet.

Maybe it comes in the last day of June :yum:

At least I learn some knowledge about leasing now, thank you!!

I pulled the trigger today on the 3.6 limited. I love the car! I shopped around to a few dealerships and got the best deal of the bunch here. 36m/10k
Here are the details:

MSRP - $38224.36
Sale price - $34,625
Cap cost - $2802.18 (traded in current purchased vehicle, owed $23,999.38, they gave me $21,000)
Paid upfront today - $3675.36 (first month, taxes and fees and difference of money owed for current car)
Monthly payments - $365.43

Thoughts?