Stacking Lexus Lease Cash, Loyalty and Pull Ahead

Currently leasing a 2017 Rx350 f sport at a very good monthly payment (440) and have 4 payments left. We’re looking for something a bit bigger and are considering either the GX or LX (LX might be a bit too big).

I’ve already received an offer from Lexus to cover 4 lease payments so we’re good there (pull head). Lexus also has lease cash of 1750 for the Gx and loyalty of 1500.

Before I start reaching out to dealers to see what discount off msrp they are willing to offer BEFORE incentives, I wanted to see if lease cash, loyalty and pull ahead should all stack.

Cheers!
Jon

Generally loyalty and pull ahead don’t stack. You get one or the other.

Lease cash should stack

1 Like

That was my rationale guess…one can always dream!

Thanks.

For Lexus, it is right now. Been stacking since Dec

1 Like

That’s great to hear. I’m going to proceed like it does and see where it gets me.

While we’re on the GX subject…is 10% off msrp before incentives reasonably doable? I don’t mind to shop around the NC/SC/GA area dealers.

Inventory is crazy low right now with Lexus. The GX is about to be dropped off the lineup as I heard from someone on here. If that’s the case, you might have to deal with a very low inventory level. On the other hand, the LX has never been a mass production vehicle, so you may have to be ready to deal with a low inventory on that model as well. Best time for the LX is usually around November and December when the dealers have to get rid of these :elephant:s on the lot.

1 Like

Ah, interesting. I stand corrected

I feel like they’ve been dropping the GX for years but it keeps getting renewed with minor facelifts. There is a decent number of them in NC at the moment but if there aren’t any in route then that will definitely hurt deal potential. And yes, LX are always 1-3 at most per dealer.

If I have to wait until the end of the year that works too…but I guess residuals will be lower then too. Super thanks for the thoughts. Helps me go in with realistic expectations.

There is a broker deal in Tri State for 400/month 2k das + tax on the GX.

1 Like

Worked a deal with the local Lexus dealer. They have been super easy to deal with so far and were easy when we leased our RX 3 years ago.

GX460 with premium package
MSRP - 59080
10% discount (5908)
3k in rebates (lease cash and loyalty)
36 months / 12k miles per year (60% residual)
Buy rate MF .00110
Paying dealer fee, acquisition fee, misc tax/tag/title fee plus first month at signing
Plan to do max MSD (9) for a adjusted MF of .00038
Monthly payment of $455 which includes 3% NC tax

Wife loves the car and our monthly payment only increases $15 from the RX…which we are selling to vroom for ~2k over payoff.

3 Likes

Not a bad deal unless the dealer fee is outrageous

Have you test driven it though? It’s a truck unlike your RX, and it’s not really meaningfully larger inside

We have test driven. Leased a 2015 4Runner previously and really liked it minus the power train - 6 cylinder seemed sluggish and always hunting for gear. Wife loves my 2007 lx which also drives truck like. The RX was a bit more car like then she wanted. Biggest size difference in the GX is the rear / 3rd row area…which is reserved for our lab and cooler.

It’s no doubt a dated model but we both are a bit older school and prefer a suv that looks like they did in the past. The body on frame and it’s off-road prowess will be nice getting to our mtn cabin, especially in the winter. Lots of self rationalizing going on, ha!

2 Likes