Sporty convertible for 1500/month or less

~1400/mo incl taxes on a 42 month 2.49 finance.

Sporty? Yes.
Convertible? Yes.
Insane maintenance costs for stuff you should be able to do on your own but can’t? Also, yes.

Would I still get this? Hands down, yes. :heart_eyes:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d2416&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=19355#listing=271021831

1 Like

Try to find one that has wheels.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lots of good comments and cars being discussed here.

When you’re spending 1500/ month you are likely in a position where you are usually able to get what you “want” in life rather that what you “need.”

For that reason, I’d be careful in not settling for a car just because it leases really well. It’s definitely really tempting to do so, especially given the incredible deals on some of the BMW M cars including the M8. As the saying goes “BMW is a leasing company that happens to make cars…” - for the record I love the M8.

You want to make sure the overall aesthetics and sound / visceral feel makes you get excited about driving the car. If not, there are plenty of amazing cars you can lease for 1/2 the price.

1 Like

You can probably get the base model within your budget.

A very low spec base 992 coupe is doable - 39/10k or 12k miles. A base cab will not work within your parameters as the base MSRP is $12.8k higher and the residual is 1% less than the coupe.

While I prefer the 992, the M8 vert does check all of the boxes and then some.

Had the same issue with my father when we went looking at Rams. Didn’t help that the truck wouldn’t even start on the dealers lot. He proceeded to tell me about his lovely experiences with FCA.

OP— Maserati would be at the bottom of my list, even if it was a good deal. Glad to see someone can get usage out of a convertible unlike me in Ohio! Good luck to you!