SpaceX’s Starlink Broadband

nothing depressing about it, Starlink is not charity and they already operate on zero to negative margins.

when US send billions of weapons over, weapons companies don’t donate those equipment, instead the US government purchase them then sends it over, Elon starlink deserve to get paid.

2 Likes

Ahahahahahaaaa

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1581345747777179651?s=46&t=ucFyXs3owC_JAd8M3ZxyGw

There’s more to that statement than is being read.

That being said I wouldn’t be surprised if the little fishing expedition the alphabet goons are going on gets canceled for his continued support of Armageddon.

Pentagon also told him to f@ck off, I guess :grin:

1 Like

I guess he wants to keep selling electric cars to rich liberal coastal elites!

They would’ve bought his cars anyway, just like they’ll keep buying iPhones and Starbucks.

And even if they didn’t, that just makes the waitlist shorter so it’s a win win.

1 Like

Wait what about us right leaning centrists, who drive a Tesla, have iPhones and an occasional Starbucks haha.

1 Like

You’ll keep buying them too.

Because this isn’t a tribal red vs blue thing, It’s an American Materialism thing.

More than likely he got the funding and then put out a ‘free tweet’

I’m sticking to my quid pro quo theory.

took starlink private at 420

1 Like

I may be in the minority, but I chose iPhone because it’s simplistic and just works. Tesla because my President said your lying dog faced pony soldier if I don’t buy an ev. Starbucks is a last resort in cities were I can’t find real coffee.

1 Like

Tesla:
Right car, right time, right price.

iPhone:
I just like the blue messages.

Starbucks:
Not the best but at least consistent in quality for the most part.

2 Likes

i hate to admit this is true

Pretty much sums it up. If you ruin my group message with your green messages…I kick them out.

2 Likes

You’re a right leaning centrist? Your center must be like 80% of the political spectrum lol

My center is I don’t care do what you want just don’t push it on me…and my Right is fiscally motivated

1 Like

SocLib/FinCon

Pretty common tbh.

2 Likes

Musk added then quickly removed from Ukraine’s Myrotvorets kill list.

Beria Garland’s, too.