💥 Southern California Cadillac Buick GMC Lease Blowouts!

Just PMed, thanks

PMed you, thank you.

Leased my EUV from Eddie last week. I literally didn’t set foot in the dealership and was done within 3 hours of sending him a PM. Ramzy delivered my bolt the next day. Literally the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had and they also made me an incredible deal. These guys are as good as everyone says. Total pros! Can’t recommend them enough. Also the EUV is dope. Get one while you can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you Harry I appreciate your message and Im glad you have a wonderful experience with us. Please keep in touch and let me know if theres anything you need.

1 Like

Could you explain the one pay and the charges/amount associated with that?
Looking to buy but have to see all the numbers.

Also see $7,722.68 for 36 month 10k year. How did you get to that number?

Thank you
J

Just leased a 2022 EUV Premier from Eddie…great transaction, transparent excellent pricing, no games, no surprises. Completed everything online in a few minutes. They even delivered the car to my front door over 100 miles away!

Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Hello, do you have any models with black wheels like this -
VIN# 1G1FZ6S02N4109133 / model code 1FG48

Thanks!

So these 2022’s are also part of the battery fire recall?

Yep, stop sale.

Just PMed. Thank you!

Hello,

I sent you a message on LH and wanted to make sure that is the PM you want me to do? I could not find your cell phone to send a text message or anything. Please confirm.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone
My apologies as I haven’t gotten back to a lot of you but as of right now there has been a stop sale and I’m just waiting to hear on what will happen . As soon as I get word that we can sell the vehicles again and fixed this recall I’ll let you guys know .

5 Likes

Hello Everyone,

We are still kept in the dark with this bolt situation but I wanted to let you all know that I have a super aggressive Trailblazer quote coming out later today. We have a couple of them that arrived this week

1 Like

Hey there! I’ve been trying to reach you via PM and phone call. Could you please let me know about this upcoming lease deal or any others you may have that might be in the price range of the Bolt deals? Thank you!

:rotating_light::cloud_with_lightning: 2022 TRAILBLAZER RS :cloud_with_lightning: :rotating_light:

PM ONLY!

Payments include the following:

• Lease Loyalty or Conquest (Must have a current lease in the household)
  • First Responder, Healthcare, Supplier, Military, or Educator (Refer to 2nd post for the links to get the Authorization code)

MSRP OF $26,895

3 Likes

HELLO EVERYONE,

I have been gone for awhile and have recently relocated to our sister store down the street. I will not be working deals on bolts for now and will be strictly focusing on Cadillac Buick GMC. I am one of the most aggressive dealers right now in the So Cal area.

I will be posting up soon, any questions please feel free to PM me and will get back to you in a timely manner.

Vehicles that currently have mark ups:

GMC Sierra 1500 AT4/AT4X/Denali Ultimate
GMC Sierra 2500 AT4/Denali
GMC Sierra 3500 AT4/Denali
GMC Yukon All Trims
GMC Yukon XL All Trims

Cadillac Escalade All Trims
Cadillac Escalade ESV All Trims
Cadillac CT5 Blackwing - None Available
Cadillac CT4 Blackwing - None Available

5 Likes

Sent you a PM

1 Like

He really sells bolts on the low. Bolt attack!!

1 Like