South - Mercedes 2023 EQB 250+ Loaner 17% off - 57.6K MSRP @$358/mth plus inceptions and MSD

All my Mercedes for customers in South will be listed in this thread going forward

SOLD - 2023 EQE Suv RWD New @ 15% off MSRP plus inceptions and MSD

Broker Fees : $999
Contact # : 201-754-8047

This is a Brand New unit from a GA dealer. You can get free drop off of the car at Atlanta airport and you can drive home from there or can get car to ship to your home directly from the dealer at your cost.

Black on Black/Space Grey RWD

Driver Assistance Package
Digital light package
Exclusive Trim
Amg Line Exterior Package
10 Degree rear steering
Ventilated front seats
21" AMG Multispoke Wheels

2 Likes

2023 EQB 250+ loaner @ $358/mth. 2 units to choose - White on beige and White on black. 17% off MSRP plus $8500 rebates with base MF

Broker Fees : $799

This is a Loaner unit from a GA dealer. You can get free drop off of the car at Atlanta airport or free delivery within 150 miles from the dealer. You can meet the dealer mid way and drive it home from there or can get the car shipped to your home directly from the dealer at your cost.

White on Black - Unit #1
White on Beige - Unit #2

You need to have fleet via AMEX, Sam’s Club, Penfed etc which is $1000.

the calc below has no tax so fill in your tax rate to get the numbers. MSD is optional and you can decide if you want to put it or not.

1 Like

Brand New EQB 300 4Matic @ 16% off plus all incentives and base MF

This is a Brand New unit from a GA dealer. You can get free drop off of the car at Atlanta airport or free delivery within 150 miles from the dealer. You can meet the dealer mid way and drive it home from there or can get the car shipped to your home directly from the dealer at your cost.

Unit #1 Black on Black EQB 300 4matic

Unit #2 - White on Black EQB 300 4matic

What do you mean by this?

I am interested in Unit #2 - White on Black EQB 300 4matic

@sharaabi

There is a Mercedes Fleet discount code you need to get $1000 rebate which is required for the EQB deal above.

If you are an Amex CC holder, you can use your Amex credentials to log into the system using below link and generate the fleet code.

There are multiple other ways to get MB fleet code as well depending on affliation with various organizations and for being member of Sams Club or having account with PenFed.

HN

1 Like

I have AMEX. Do I send inquiry for EQB 250+ 2023 or 2024 via ‘Build and Price’ and that in turn generates the ‘fleet code’?

@HN308 do you have any EQS SUVs? thanks

2023 EQB 250+ loaner @ $358/mth. 2 units to choose - White on beige and White on black. 17% off MSRP plus $8500 rebates with base MF

This is a Loaner unit from a GA dealer. You can get free drop off of the car at Atlanta airport or free delivery within 150 miles from the dealer. You can meet the dealer mid way and drive it home from there or can get the car shipped to your home directly from the dealer at your cost.

Will only run quotes after taking a $100 deposit which will be refunded if you beat my written quote for a similar car or else it gets applied to broker fees.

White on Black - Unit #1
White on Beige - Unit #2

You need to have fleet via AMEX, Sam’s Club, Penfed etc which is $1000.

the calc below has no tax so fill in your tax rate to get the numbers. MSD is optional and you can decide if you want to put it or not.

Brand New EQB 300 4Matic @ 16% off plus all incentives and base MF

This is a Brand New unit from a GA dealer. You can get free drop off of the car at Atlanta airport or free delivery within 150 miles from the dealer. You can meet the dealer mid way and drive it home from there or can get the car shipped to your home directly from the dealer at your cost.

Unit #1 Black on Black EQB 300 4matic

Unit #2 - White on Black EQB 300 4matic

Priority will be given to inquiries which does provide all relevant information to run an actual quote after paying a $100 deposit.

1. Zip for registration
  2. If you qualify for Fleet (Amex, Penfed, Sams Club etc)
  3. If you will pay tax, fees, and 1st mth at inception
  4. Will you put refundable MSD.

2023 EQE 350+ SUV RWD Loaner unit at $574/mth with inceptions and MSD

Broker Fees: $799

Will only run quotes after taking a $100 deposit which will be refunded if you beat my written quote for a similar car or else it gets applied to broker fees.

Black on Black EQE 350+ SUV

You need to have fleet code via AMEX, Sam’s Club, Penfed etc which is $1000.

Priority will be given to inquiries which does provide all relevant information to run an actual quote after paying a $100 deposit.

1. Zip for registration
  2. If you qualify for Fleet (Amex, Penfed, Sams Club etc)
  3. If you will pay tax, fees, and 1st mth at inception
  4. Will you put refundable MSD.
1 Like

The above listed EQB loaners still available.

They are 5 seater version and no I will not be getting any with 7 seat configuration.

Do these have adaptive cruise control and lane assist?

@rasping_04_spittle

I have units with adaptive cruise and lane assist. Its not on the loaner units but I have new EQB units with that feature.

hi,
any EQB 300 2024 in NJ…36/12k awd ?