Someone scratched my brand new Mach-E. What should be my next steps?

Right, Sherlock. Why would liberals scratch an EV vehicle?
Also, Mach-E is hardly an SUV.

2 Likes

go to reddit /r/fuckcars and you see how much they hate EV.

They hate all cars but SUV EV even more as they weight more and damage roads and can kill humans easier according to them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fuckcars/comments/tnm2rb/fuck_suvs_in_particular/

https://www.reddit.com/r/fuckcars/comments/vtpple/why_do_people_think_ev_cars_are_going_to_save/

r/fuckcars sounds like a good source of information.

7 Likes

You can type swear words on the forum?

1 Like

with 300k members, mostly liberals/communist ones, yes its good source to see the inner thinking of anti SUV/car terrorist who are active currently damaging peoples property.

1 Like

You would be surprised how many dealerships have a ‘dealership affiliated’ body shop, aka they own them outright or a piece of it.

I meant dealerships themself, obviously.

1 Like

ABetterOttawa is even worse…they’re canadian.

2 Likes

I was about to link to that story. Saw it on the local news a few months back. But, unfortunately, the Bay Area is getting out of hand with this sort of thing.

1 Like

Got estimates from 2 body shops which both said polish etc would be about $80-100. Also took to a detail shop which said to sand and buff would be $200 ish. Neither can promise if this would come out though.

Its not about the money. Trying to understand which one is a better option?

1 Like

If someone can fix that for you for 80-100 bucks I would kneel at their feet

1 Like

I doubt a polish would work on that, especially since you said you can feel the scratch with your fingernail, or at least I think you did on a previous post.

Id do a alcohol wipe down with some scratch x and see if it removes it.

The polish will prob take away most of it except the deep gouges. This may be “acceptable” for a while. If you just cant stand it, get it resprayed.

So no paintwork and just detail work? Go to a detailer.