Solterra Premium or Limited lease

Looking for black solterra premium or limited in California.

Do you guys think these can be doable?

Solterra Limited Black

Solterra Premium Black

I don’t think it’s doable. I’m not sure what the break even point is for the Solterras, but 17.5% off a premium seems like a lot. The Limited seems to be the more desired trim out of the 3 trims, so I don’t think you’ll get 18% on the Limited. But please prove me wrong. It would be great to see someone hack one of these for $279/mo with $1000 drive-offs. The lowest that we’ve seen is $300/mo with $2000 drive-offs. Also, to get the best possible deal, you might have to be a little flexible about the color.

1 Like

Thanks for the input.
I got 10k off from a 35k msrp ev car a few years back. That is a 28.5% discount.

I realize times are different, but there are a lot of ev options out there these days. Solterra or bz4x are not scoring high on the scale.

So, I think it may be doable. Time will tell.
Cheers

well if you can’t get this deal (17% off? wow) Rubbergash still running his though it’s $100 more a month plus an extra $1k down.

2 Likes

Thank you! Will look into his post. Cheers mate

P.S. just realized that I sent him a txt and post a forum message. Not heard from him. Sometimes it takes a little bit of a leg work to get things done, lol

hmm usually he works pretty fast in my experience.

Could also be that his price is so good it’s swamping his phone.

1 Like

Top discount I’ve seen is 6k in the northeast and multiple dealers danced around the 5-6k limit. That’s going to be the hard ceiling IMO. That got me to an effective $280 a month with the incentives including the 3500 state rebate in MA.

1 Like

4% too much

With cvrp hit or miss it makes it meh

You know what it’s eom it might be possible

1 Like

Sorry, what is 4%? Where is it coming from?

6k is given in some CA dealerships already - without even negotiating. They publish it on their websites. So I take it that there are still room to negotiate the discount more.

You asking for 18% discount
14% highest I seen

1 Like

Well, they can play with MF, or parameters to get it the levels of monthly payment I am looking for.

MSD perhaps? I am open to offers… as long as it makes sense.

Mrsp discount is one of many ways of getting monthly payments low.
Cheers

Not with those levels of discounts. MF Playing is upward only, not downward.

1 Like

These are lot anchors so worth negotiating. I got 6k off on mine but also got them to over pay on a trade by 2k .

1 Like

The MF is an parameter I entered not a dealer supplied one. Btw, does anyone know how I can get published MFs? Is there a website to look up?

look at Rubbergash’s thread, his links have the CA MF

1 Like

Edmunds forums for solterra. You can probably just google that, and it’ll take you where you want to be. Then if you don’t find what you’re looking for, just post a request.

2 Likes

Make sure you know what you are getting into with the Solterra, the battery has very subpar range and DC fast charging is extremely slow, one of the worst performing EVs available.

2 Likes

It’s a transportation appliance. Ioniq is superior but depending on the state the only comparable EV payment is for the much smaller Niro. My payment is $162 a month and when you account for the overpay on my trade my effective is under $200. And you can get out of it since it’s a chase lease vs. a Hyundai where you’re locked in.

But yeah drive one first and don’t plan any roadtrips.

3 Likes

Times have changed a little now. 18% in socal possible now :laughing: ? What’s the best we can get for 10k miles on these?

I see RV of 54%, and MF at 0.00101, on 36/10/

1 Like