SOLD TO LH MEMBER* PICS ADDED AND THIS CAR IS HOT! 2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE DYNAMIC - $55,709 MSRP 39/10K $431/Month Base + Tax - Upfronts of about $2100 DAS!

UNREAL Deal if you’re looking for a Land Rover Discovery Sport in New England
Such a hot car with the Dynamic Package

2018 Loaner with 5000 Miles
Firenze Red
Cirrus WINDSOR Leather (this is the gorgeous stitched leather)
39M/10K
$431/Month+ Tax
Upfronts of about $2000 Due

$299 Broker Fee

com%20-%20Gmail

4 Likes

Let me guess, can’t be registered outside of NE?

It can, but as noted in my other posts, MA doesn’t allow temp tags.

So, as long as the buyer visits the dealer at least one time due to export policies with LR/Jag, and doesn’t mind waiting a few weeks for registration, it’s totally fine.

I just can’t set proper expectations for how long registration will actually take in any out of New England scenarios.

I also can’t speak much to taxes outside of New England.

Wish this one was the one… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I am really excited about this one. This is a fabulous build for the money.

I have another red one as well, for similar pricing, and a 2019, but no Dynamic Package.

1 Like

i know, but for me is out of budget… :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:, i hope that somebody will call the firefighters :fire_engine: because this deal is on :fire::fire: .:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:…hopefully somebody will take it soon, @Bostoncarconcierge thats a great deal.:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Whoa, nice deal Mike!

If my wife’s X1 didn’t have 25mo left, I’d jump on this in a heartbeat!

1 Like

LOL

You are much more pragmatic than I am sir

I’m becoming a lease transfer “expert”

2 Likes

The registration shouldn’t take too long. I recently leased a BMW for wife from a MA dealer, and the dealer used a runner service, the license and registration was ready in around a week after they received the signed paperwork.

I’m in NJ btw.

That’s pretty good!

Now I am thinking should I jump on this…

haha

The dynamic package at this price is pretty special. This is about $4k more in MSRP than what I’m used to seeing for this price.

I hope everyone enjoys the photos. I love this car!

2 Likes

damn that looks good…and I’m not a disco fan at all.

Hey Richard,

Received confirmation we can do this outside of NE as long as buyer is present for signatures.

This is an awesome looking car. I’m not typically a red fan, but this one is nice.

1 Like

What kind of firefighter doesn’t like red vehicles?!

You’re a fraud!!

6 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Pm me to reopen if it falls through