MSRP $129,795
ALPINE WHITE/ ARAGON BROWN
6,100 DEMO MILES

10K MILES PER YEAR
36 MONTH LEASE
$3,000 DUE AT SIGNING
MF 0.00182
RESIDUAL 52,706%

*** DUE AT SIGNING INCLUDES: 1st month’s payment, bank fee, doc fee & applicable motor vehicle charges. EXCLUDES SALES TAXES. Subject to credit approval, not all will qualify. Contact us for complete details. Images shown for illustration purposes only.
No liability can be held for any errors, typos, however caused, to any recipients of this message***

1 Like

Damn. That’s a good deal, now!

Someone get that thang!

1 Like

Wrong coast. Again.

I’ll pick that up for $50k in 3 years👍

9 Likes

Press car…that thing was thrashed I’m sure.

Sure, but it’s a lease under warranty. Who cares!! If only I had ~$1300 for a car payment! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::thinking:

1 Like

This isn’t meant to be a negative at all, but I think this broker mostly deals with cars that have previous uses outside of demo and loaner. At least that’s the trend I’m seeing.

I’ve had the same observation.

I have a strict 4 fart limit, 3 doesn’t get you a the best discount 5 the smell lingers…

For those in the market for this type of ride, the price is low enough to buy some Fart-B-Gone©️

How does a 2018 M5 end up as a demo is the real question…

Someone above noted it was a press car

High rollers at BMW NA (Corporate) sometimes have these as employee lease/job assigned cars. When they’re eligible for ordering, they cost said employee $865/mo - their Job Assigned Vehicle Allowance which depends on title and rank.

It could also be a marketing car. I can look up what the deal is with this car tomorrow at work.

4 Likes

You don’t have to. I already said it is a Press car. A press car is for car magazines and the youtube channel reviewers etc. Has code 902 which is For the VPC to Pdi and detail it. They also put some miles on it to make sure no rattles/defects etc.

You have the wrong residual for a 2018…

Your quoting 2019 residual

No way the 2019 M5 residual that low. (~40%). This one had its RV adjusted due to the mileage and being over 5k.

There are a couple of 18 M5 reviews on youtube with what appears to be the exact same car. Great deal regardless…

What would make it so bad if it is on YouTube reviews?

Is a press car really that bad?

Interested in some insight here. To me it doesn’t matter unless it was a car for track testing, but if you have a warranty how bad is that? I feel like most of the negative issues would show up way later after the car is off lease…

I believe the overall consensus and sentiment is that the car was driven HARD. Of course if you’re leasing and plan on using it as a rental to stunt on some people, then you shouldn’t worry too much. The only scenario where I believe it might get interesting is a back ordered part where the car is undriveable or some other scenario like that. Then you’re stuck with an undriveable car and still paying for it. I highly doubt any dealer will have another m5 loaner for you to drive while you’re waiting.

Never thought of that. Do M5/M6 owners get at least something like a 5 series or an X5 as a loaner in the event their car is down for an extended period of time? If it were me, I’d be pissed if they handed me a 320i.