Sold Range Rover velar to vroom

Hello all,
Just sold my leased 2018 Range Rover velar to vroom. Husband said I was crazy and there was no way to make money off a leased suv (hello covid equity).
2018 Range Rover velar p250 S with 45,500 miles. Leased it as Dealer demo with 3000 miles, deplorable side steps added and climate convenience package added.

Payoff amount including 2 $760 monthly lease payments left =$ 34,389

Vroom offer: $41,728

Check to me: $7,339

Process was freaking painless. Submitted documents to vroom to set up sale. They got payoff amount from chase (I verified amount to make sure they weren’t charged more). Vroom mailed me docs in 2 days. Sent them back and they assigned me a carrier. Carrier came and got car within 3 days. Took a picture of car and drove it onto a hitched trailer and gave me bill of lading. Emailed bill of lading to vroom and next day, I had an email saying they had fed exed check to chase. Next day, checked my bank account and the $$$ was there. Such an easy process if anyone is having doubts.

I’m in NC if that matters to anyone. Hope this helps someone.
-M

2 Likes

Congrats! How was their offer compared to Carmax, Carvana, ALGO, etc?

What will you get next?

Can you try moving this to Sold one to Vroom? I get 502 error.

Same here CC @trusted_hackrs

2 Likes

@max_g it was much higher.
Carvana: $40,384
Algo: $39,823

I want a new genesis gv80 but it’s just a hard market right now. Looking at MB GLB 250 also.
I might just have to bite the bullet on this one but it won’t hurt my feelings as bad with the $7k I received.

I’m trying to figure that out. When I click category to add it to, it says share a deal, no sub thread for sold one to vroom pops up.

Sorry - I’m a newb.

No problem, here is the thread:

@Ursus done

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll close this thread now.