Sold please delete

The year is 2029. Bmw has electrified all its vehicles and the i7 is the BEV version of the 7 series. It has a range of 509 miles per charge and the brand new chargers take only ten minutes to “fill up”. The lease on the i7 is still steep but the leftover gasmobile 2028 7 series can be had for 99 a month, slightly cheaper with loyalty. Unfortunately you can only do a 24 month lease since CARB has mandated that all gas powered vehicles be crushed by 2030.

Ps some activists have recommended that gas 7 series be used as temp shelter for the homeless instead of crushing due to its roomy trunk. The question is with 1 million homeless in San Francisco at last count in 2028, will there be enough room in those trunks and where will they defecate?

13 Likes

In abandoned Bolts, imported from MA

1 Like

Still available- another guy backed out after a lot of back and forth. I’ll give it a little longer and then throw on swapalease.

I’d just spend the $200 for Swapalease instead of going back and forth on here. I had good luck there on my M6 (high dollar lease) swap!

1 Like

Yes I’ve done this quite a few times but thanks for the advice bro. I’ll do swapalease soon

Probably hard to pull off a lease swap with the MSD on there.

People who can afford this car and payment typically understand the value of MSD. If I took away the MSD completely this would be 600 a month or something which isn’t realistic on a 1000 mile 172k roadster with 19-20 months left

I’ve had incredible amount of interest and just have been dragging my feet- if you missed all the posts above

Swapping a lease with MSD makes any car more difficult to transfer. I would think people who can afford/want a car like this would go for a new one.

Good luck

I’ve done numerous high payment transfers…my car is flawless with demo miles and you cannot really beat this deal on a new “desirable“ color combo and highly optioned Roadster with this MSRP in SoCal- from what I’ve been told by a number of brokers and dealers. But thx for your Opinion

1 Like

Any offers from LH before I go to swapalease Let me know

18 months left at time of transfer if we moved now

Just signed up on swapalease

Please no lowball offers like 760 a month etc. I would just keep it

How about trades? I will give you 800 a month and throw in a used riding lawn mower? it’s a John Deere …

Just kidding. GL with it …

2 Likes

I don’t think you can walk in to any BMW dealership and get a sub 1k lease on an i8 that easily …

2 Likes

Yes sir

This is now fairly short term: 18 months
Excellent payment
And car is like brand new with demo 1k miles

To get a laser roadster in a desirable color combo with the “All black wheels” etc. at this payment and lack of down at dealers is likely impossible in SoCal- the brokers can chime in.

Car will be on Swapalease shortly.

BTW the exhaust is much better than my 2016 was- the idle, tone and volume outside the car. Vast improvement to me

@vhooloo: What model John Deere…LOL.

1 Like

dang i really wish i didn’t just buy a house otherwise i’d be all over this! Also, I see we’re in the same city as I recognize that plaza that your picture is in!

1 Like

The best post, ever

9 Likes

#priorities

2 Likes

How about a bigger garage instead of dealing with underlings?

Really, there are people who would prefer to lease an i8 for 18 months than buy a house where they and their family will live for at least 5-10 years?

1 Like