SOLD PLEASE CLOSE (New England and Other States) -Demo 2018 Volvo V60 T5 Dynamic Wagon (FWD) MSRP $42xxx - $315/Month + Tax with $2000 Total DAS (Upfronts and First) PRICE DROP

Hey Folks!

I will post the remainder of the details tomorrow as soon as I get word. However, for now, I wanted to get this ad up.

Former Demo (will post miles tomorrow) 2018 Volvo V60 T5 Dynamic FWD
MSRP -$42xxx
39 Months
10K Miles a Year
$315/Month
$2000 Total Due at Signing including all upfronts

$299 Broker Fee

Will post all options tomorrow but some include: Nav, Heated front seats and wheel, keyless drive.

2019-02-02%2019_51_34-Window

1 Like

Man you are on fire! Forwarded this to my wagon addicted friends!

Thanks sir!

You guys are too kind.

My apologies for not having all of the data until tomorrow.

Best
Mike

That’s not a bad deal but these depreciate so fast you can buy one with a little more miles in the mid 20s. High 20s certified.

I couldn’t agree more.

But a 6 year note on a $25K loan at current rates including tax and dealer fee puts you at a higher monthly than this.

I’d prefer to lease it and not worry about the depreciation. Then, get the redesign in 3 years.

2 Likes

Bump for a price drop. Surprised this hasn’t moved yet. Really good car for the money.

Is there a similar deal for AWD? Is PA included?

PA is no problem.

I don’t have any AWDs with a similar price as the moment.

With snow tires, the Volvo FWD is actually a tank in the snow. From personal experience, I believe it is better than a Subaru with All seasons. @Ursus What do you say?

I drive FWD with all-seasons in snow when I have to. But will take a Subaru in a snow, no doubt. I got through the 2010 DC snowmageddon in a VW CC by driving home for 9 hours, though.

Oh no kidding?

I thought you worked for Volvo corporate

I wish :grin::grin::grin:

I was really tempted to crack a v60 polestar since this is the last true generation of them but god that interior console is hard to get past.

It is, but the seats are great! And for only $75 more/month than a Crosstrek, I see no contest.