Sold out of etrons!

This is not how I interpreted your message. Generally “I live in CA, but keep another residence in a state without tax liability and keep my registrations there” doesn’t mean “I live out of state with a less than half time residence in CA.” My apologies. We get a lot of posters asking how to do skirt around tax laws.

1 Like

Thanks! And what if I don’t want to do no MSD? What becomes the monthly price? I’m debating between 24/7.5k or 24/10k.

Thank you for clarifying this! As a noob, this helps to really nail down the effective monthly payment. I think a lot of us noob’s focus on the $339 number and forget about that large DAS amount.

I wish there would be a standard or form that dealers/brokers would use when posting deals so it’s a lot more transparent. Kinda like what someone else mentioned here in posting a Calculator link. I know tax rate varies, but the postings can include an assumption of the tax rate that the dealer/broker is.

2 Likes

Why is nobody saying how hilarious this comment is???

3 Likes

Is etron Sportback won’t qualify for these deals ?

14 days left.

Costco is going through the end of April though why is this ending in March?

1 Like

I wanna know that too!

1 Like

Because there’s no telling how the manufacturer incentives and interest rate will be in April

1 Like

Sportback MSRP is higher and less lease cash so you’ll be paying about $100 more a month for the same car that no one can tell the difference unless parked side by side :grinning:.

24 and 36 15k numbers quoted from Edmunds:

SUV
.00074 and 53% / 46%
$13,000 lease cash

SB
.00018 and 55% / 48%
$7500 lease cash

1 Like

March is also end of quarter for some companies.

Hi Sam
Do these offers require Audi loyalty?

Sam was awesome to deal with.

Did a true and I mean TRUE sign and drive on one of his e-trons. Got the deal done in a day and picked up the next morning. Car is AWESOME!!! My wife is loving driving into the future with this thing.

3 Likes

You are saying it like no one else can do TRUE sign and drive? lol
Congrats on the car!

2 Likes

Yea everyone else I was talking to was bull crapping around saying they can’t roll this or that fee in.

Did you do Any MSDs ?

Less than 11 days to go. I hope you make it.

So far we sold 130!!!

7 Likes

Mods please close thread. We are sold out !

5 Likes