SOLD OUT FOR REST OF WEEK! INFINITI QX60 AWD, Home delivery available! -- MSRP 46.3k, 19% OFF -- 295 p/m NO DOWN PAYMENT w/ MSDS. 255 p/m w/ VPP & MSDS. OTHER MODELS AVAIL, listed in post. NJ/CT

$500 after your broker fee, or $500 before the fee (so effectively $100)? Can you clarify? Thanks.

Yeah, you have to show up in person to get the deal.

I wish I had the same in northern california, LOL

Hey nyclife, how can I contact you regarding this deal? Thanks.

Can you do any deals for people living in MD?

I can but the deal won’t be the same

Nice deal. I live in NC and would be willing to travel to PA for this deal. Im very interested in the Premium Plus. I assume I would add back in the $2k since im out of the NYC area? What would I need to do to start this transaction?

I think the lease cash in NC is $1000 instead of $2000 but the dealer could verify based upon zip. [That was amount last month]

Any reason why there is such a disparity between major metros? I know you do work in CA too so not sure if it’s supply/demand or what?

This deal is definitely doable in CA. Here in SF/SJ Bay area, I just got very similar deal before April residual value increase. I paid about $15 more per month. And I think if SF Bay area dealers can do this, all dealers in the country can match these deal. Make sure you talk to someone who know how lease work and how MSD works.

You can in nor Cal. I just got mine at Beshop in San Jose. Email the number, they called me back and confirmed. I drove there to get the car.

Yeah, just me personally don’t have it there.

Can you share your numbers or lease? Beshop just quoted me $399mo before fees for a Premium Plus.

That’s about $100 dollars more than where I want to be.

2018 QX60 Premium, Premium+, driver assist. MSRP just below $53K
selling price is about $43K, with VPP of $1000
RV is 57%. This is on 3/31, before the increase in RV to 58%
$2700 for MSD
$0 down
$369/month + tax
drive off is about $1000, include first month, DMV, doc and acquisition fee.

The person I worked with is Joe Meraci. I spend about 2 minutes on the phone to negotiate after sending in my numbers in in email. I ask for $359/month, he wants $379. I said let’s split and meet in middle, $369. He said yes. I went in and sign the paper. Overall quite a simple process. I am not sure being end of momth has anything to do with it. Hope this help!

3 Likes

Immensely. This is the exact package I was aiming for. Thanks!

Is this available in San Jose area and if you could help I’d be interested. Thanks.

Contact Joe Meraci at Beshop Infiniti. Show him the number.

1 Like

How much for 15k miles?

Just subtract 3 points from the residual :slight_smile:

Hi, I live in Michigan but am willing to come pick it up. How close to these deals can I get? I can get a VPP.