SOLD OUT FOR REST OF WEEK! INFINITI QX60 AWD, Home delivery available! -- MSRP 46.3k, 19% OFF -- 295 p/m NO DOWN PAYMENT w/ MSDS. 255 p/m w/ VPP & MSDS. OTHER MODELS AVAIL, listed in post. NJ/CT

A good start would be a dealer/broker that works in AZ

1 Like

Can you do this deal and ship or have the car delivered in Arizona?

Selling too many qx60s, will be interesting to see if prices go up later this month.

Is this dead or can still get one in nyc?

Cmon man, the title says sold out for the rest of the week. It’s monday! Check back next Sun or Mon. Good golly miss molly

any time there’s a good deal posted by Q the flock arrives

5 Likes

One family got 2. lol.

2 Likes

You can get it in Urengoy, Russia.

I asked about NYC, not Siberia.

Hello fellow Arizonians @mp11477 and @Runjan_Jain, good to see AZ folks here!
I got a pretty good deal on qx60 2 years back in Phoenix with the help of info in this website. It was a nightmare to negotiate with dealers but in the end I got a deal similar/close to one posted by nyclyfe. Here is what I was able to lease:
QX60 with premium package MSRP 46500
monthly lease $325 plux tax = $350
I used VPP through my employer and $2,000 of MSD with $800 down, so total $2,800 payment that includes 2k of refundable MSDs.
If you guys are serious about leasing a QX60 then I can check with my guy at the dealership if he is willing to do a similar deal for you. Let me know…

Anything close to these numbers in Northern California .

Got one on 3/31, Beshoff Infiniti, $53K MSRP, $43.5K cap cost, RV 57% $2700MSD, $0 down, $369+tax/month, 39mon/10k, drive off is 1st month + DMV + MSD. All without much negotiation at all. April has RV 58%, so I imagine you can get a bit lower payment

1 Like

Having VPP means deducting sales price by $1500?

1 Like

Thanks a lot Quentin, after looking for Chevy traverse 3LT for couple weeks ( didnot worked out due to not much incentives), he tried to help me as much as he can, but needed a 7 seater quickly, so we decided to snag Infiniti QX60 deal he posted.
i asked him to get me a QX60 premium plus. due to NY state MSDs were not an option, he was quick to get me exact payments and what i needed in terms of documentation.
and car was delivered on Monday as promised.

i bothered him a lot with may be more than 100 calls ( as it was my first lease and i had lots or questions and concerns) but he answered everytime very calmly.

Thanks a lot Quentin

5 Likes

Can anyone do a deal for delivery in Vegas?

SoCal has some decent qx60 deals. Try haggling with Tustin Infiniti, see what they come up with.

Beshoff Infiniti is the real deal (Joe Moreci). Finance manager was a straight shooter. Got a 2018 QX60 with premium plus and driver assist package and 15K miles with VPP and MSDs.

MSRP $53285
Selling Price $43500
Residual 55%
8x Security Deposit to get money factor to zero
Monthly before tax of $386
I paid state vehicle registration and shipping of vehicle separately (~$1000 to my home state).

Having the car shipped to my home state. All without much negotiation.

1 Like

Anything available in LA area?

This is an excellent deal.

Hi! I’m living in Cleveland OH and would like one of these leases. Please send me a PM.

Thanks!