Sold one to VROOM!

This can and has happened at brick and mortar dealerships

That sounds like a Toyota finance issue more than a Vroom issue

1 Like

HI @shahid7624 is it possible to sell the nissan leaf leased car to carvana .

I was selling an old 2006 Camry and they offered me $1700. Carvana offered $100, lol!

Ultimately I got $2,000 on a trade from the dealer, but Vroom definitely had the best offer.

I keep getting a new quote every 2 days and the offer keeping creeping up around~$100 ever few days. I’m about $400 away from my magic sell number. I’m going to keep this up between Vroom/Carvana every few days any issues going down this path? Anyone hit a hard wall after a bunch of quotes where the value is not going up? Values just keep trending up it seems.

Easier way is to just email or call Vroom and flat out ask them if they can increase their offer to $xxxxx. I did this back in February and they accepted and increased the offer.

huh thanks didn’t think that was an option…

If I could receive the payment check in time, then Vroom is still trustworthy :joy:

Will the truck driver hand you a release of liability right away when taking the vehicle? I thought you would have to fill it out on DMV site yourself after the vehicle is sold (or paid off).

But still, until the vehicle is paid off the lender can still go after you. Also, if Vroom doesn’t pay it off on time before your next payment due date won’t the lender charge late fee and put a dent on your credit?

If your that worried about it pay the monthly payment and make vroom pay you back. There’s going to be an excess amount of money somewhere that would have to make it back to you.

I got a quote for my leased 2018 Honda Civic Type-R for $29500 from Vroom, which is pretty good I think. Anyone have experience with selling a Honda Financial lease (MI) to them? Another option my Honda dealer gave me is for them to broker a sale for $250 fee to any private purchaser I find and they cut me the equity check with no taxes paid by me, etc but if Vroom is also super easy with tax breaks also, I might just go with them. I don’t drive the car now with work at home extended for me through at least Q1 2021. I guess I am just looking to avoid having to buy my lease out, get taxed on it, and then sell the car and all that

anyone use or get a quote or use ALGO? https://autolendersgo.com Getting highest from them compared to Vroom and Carvava.

Their offer was ridiculously low for my car, $5K less than Vroom, but worth a try for sure!!!

I checked them and they were much below Carvana, and about the same as Vroom.

I was told that Carvana does not buy Nissan only if it leased through NMAC. If you own it, its not a problem. Vroom is buying Nissan lease. Also, CarMax.

Thanks @shahid7624 . Today got a quote from Vroom , But that is 2k lesses than autonation quote . Is it possible to negotiate to vroom .

Check after few days. For me, Maxima, Vroom is about 800 higher than carvana.

1 Like

Yeah, there is lot of price fluctuation , KBB instant cash offer is 26k . vroom quoted for 22k .The worst is carmax quoted for 18K .

You guys see any major risk to accepting a vroom offer then entering into a new lease before your car is picked up? Assuming you didn’t misrepresent the condition.