Sold one to sellyourcarnow.com (Route 46 auto group)

I recently bought out my 2020 Ioniq SE Deal thread for $21k and sold it to Route 46 Auto group here in NJ for $26k.

If you’re in NJ looking to sell, it’s worth checking out. They were about $1000 higher than all other offers.

I entered all the info on sellyourcarnow.com and an employee emailed me with a range they could offer pending an inspection. Now, that sounds like your typical dealer BS, but they then said they would send someone out to inspect it in my driveway. They came out the same day and we agreed on the price. They sent two employees from their local Nissan dealership to pick it up the next day with a check.

It was easier than my past experiences selling to Carvana and a dealer in person.

All said and done, I got paid ~400/mo to drive an Ioniq for 15 months. But, I also had to deal with HMF :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hi Mike @Mikemikemike !

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I am looking to sell as well, but it’s a Toyota.
Would you mind sharing some more details about your experience and the timeline? Is the website their own? Kind of looks generic, even shady?

Would also like to know if the title was an issue, my car is financed.

PMs are okay too!

Thanks in advance.

If you think their website is shady you should see the handwritten check they gave me, complete with mistakes crossed out and initialed. Fortunately, my bank didn’t have a problem cashing it. Experience was otherwise great. Super easy.

They have a bunch of dealers not just Nissan. I sold them a Hyundai. I did have the title though.

Wow. I didn’t think Of that!
Maybe I’ll give them a try. Did you happen to have their number lying around, maybe I could call them?

They lowballed me terribly on trx, not as bad as rodo though who offered 50k